"Mii Parade"

TheGrayGhost

Sidekick
Reaction score
The Mii Channel just became that much better.

"To put it simply, Mii Parade is a system that uses the network to allow Mii characters created by many people to mix and mingle," said Mr. Nogami. "You can line up Mii characters in the 'Mii Plaza', but at the start the only Mii characters you will find are those you have created yourself. Over time, however, using the WiiConnect24 system, other users' Mii characters can come and visit. In the same way, your Mii can make an appearance on someone else's Wii, although this won't happen unless the user has authorized it. The user can choose whether or not to allow their Mii to come and go on the network, so the only Mii characters that will appear on someone else's Wii are those where the user has permitted it."

http://wii.ign.com/articles/737/737078p1.html

I think Mii parade is gonna be a lot of fun. For a company that previously had no experience with online console gaming or communities, this is looks pretty good. The amount of customization is remarkable, and the freedom of the Miis is unique. I'm expecting a lot from the Big N this gen as far as online is concerned.

Future Prez said:
I think Mii parade is gonna be a lot of fun. For a company that previously had no experience with online console gaming or communities, this is looks pretty good. The amount of customization is remarkable, and the freedom of the Miis is unique. I'm expecting a lot from the Big N this gen as far as online is concerned.

Thank God some one else acknowledges that.

Well, its not really an opinion as much as it is a fact. Nintendo only had, what, two games online for the GCN, neither of them of high quality? Now here they come, charging full-steam this gen. It's not as if they were offering lousy options just to say "We do have online", either. These programs have a lot of promise behind them.

BTW, I know it has nothing to do with this forum, but I just have to say it. YANKS LOSE TO TIGERS in the ALDS! 2 Years in a row, the Yanks lose in the Division Series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"