Mike Tyson Quotes: You Have To Read These

I liked the one about taking little children and stomping on their testicles... good to know he's thinking about the kids. :up:

“I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in their ****in' head or stomp on their testicles, so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have, wakin' up every day."

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

hes just misunderstood thats all

"I just want to conquer people and their souls."

"I'm a historian, and that freaks me out."

"I'm a Muslim, but I think Jesus would have a drink with me. He would be cool. He would talk to me."

"When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him."

"I have the same malice in my heart as far as the fight game is concerned, but outside the ring, I won't say anything a dignified man won't say."

"I feel like sometimes that I was not meant for this society. "

"I don't try to intimidate anybody before a fight. That's nonsense. I intimidate people by hitting them."

"I don't understand why people would want to get rid of pigeons. They don't bother no one."

Ha! I didn't know that there was a thread like this. I've created my own religion that worships the all mighty Iron Mike.

Awesome thread. He needs to collect all of these in to an audio book or something. I'd buy two copies.

Well, let's keep it going then, shall we?

"What I want in a woman is protection. Loyalty. Companionship. Loyalty, friendship, companionship, ferociousness. I want her to protect me, and have my back to the bitter end. If I have a fight, I want her to jump in. Even if I'm winning; even if she's ninety pounds. I like strong women—not necessarily a masculine woman—but I like strong women. I like strong, say a woman who runs a C.E.O. corporation. I like a strong woman with confidence—massive confidence—and then I want to dominate her sexually."

I didn't feel nuthin' for Little Mac. Him and Doc..I almost bit his ear but he was so small. Tiny. I didn't know if I should hug him or killed him. I guess that's why he could only beat me by TKO. He nothin. But he somethin'.

Well, let's keep it going then, shall we?

"What I want in a woman is protection. Loyalty. Companionship. Loyalty, friendship, companionship, ferociousness. I want her to protect me, and have my back to the bitter end. If I have a fight, I want her to jump in. Even if I'm winning; even if she's ninety pounds. I like strong women—not necessarily a masculine woman—but I like strong women. I like strong, say a woman who runs a C.E.O. corporation. I like a strong woman with confidence—massive confidence—and then I want to dominate her sexually."

I was watching the Tyson documentary this afternoon and busted up with laughter when he said that.

I also enjoyed this gem

"Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ash white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll **** you in the ***, you punk white boy. You ******. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your ******* alive you *****. **** you you ho. Come say to my face and I **** you for everybody. You *****. Come on you *****. You scared coward, you not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes in my world *****. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white *****. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you till you love me ******. "

This little outburst is down right EPIC.

Someone should gather up all these quotes and put them in a book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"