Miller's "Holy Terror Batman!" no more?

If it ever gets a release like every other comic book, I'll pick it up. I wouldn't pay such extreme prices for such a thing from Miller. I'd pay nothing more than graphic novel prices and nothing more.

Last edited:
If it ever gets a release like every other comic book, I'll pick it up. I wouldn't pay such extreme prices for such a thing from Miller. I'd pay nothing more than graphic novel prices and nothing more.

Yeah, this'll hopefully get released when the Avengers is released. I'll probably read Holy Terror, Batman online since DC's Spirit books are way too expensive.

Sucks for you. It comes with The Spirit storyboards and it'll probably be around $3,000,000.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. If not, where'd you read this?

The Spirit storyboard are being released in March if i'm not mistaken though. For about 60 bucks.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. If not, where'd you read this?

The Spirit storyboard are being released in March if i'm not mistaken though. For about 60 bucks.

Having to look at anything that contains The Spirit and Frank Miller makes me want to vomit. When SHH interviewed Frank about a week ago, he said The Spirit Storyboards would come with Holy Terror, Batman.

Having to look at anything that contains The Spirit and Frank Miller makes me want to vomit. When SHH interviewed Frank about a week ago, he said The Spirit Storyboards would come with Holy Terror, Batman.

Hmm. I think you may have mis-read what he meant. I think he was talking about there being tons of Spirit storyboards. The Storyboards book has been announced, and there's no mention of anything Batman or other projects being in it.

I think i'll buy the storyboards book though. Then i'll color it in(BLUE SUIT!:cmad:) and write new dialog.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"