Missing tracks from soundtrack

Discussion in 'Batman Begins' started by Ubu, Jul 26, 2005.

1. drunkhomer

drunkhomer Registered

most of the stuff u guys want to hear is in the end credits.....i have the end credits but how do i share it wif u guys?

2. DA Harvey Dent

DA Harvey Dent Registered

The music sequence where Bruce decends into the batcave after seeing Rachel isn't on the end credits. If someone has that, please post it.

3. _achilles_

_achilles_ Registered

that piece of music is on the dvd extra's and you can find those pieces in the character info's

4. _achilles_

_achilles_ Registered

could someone please rip it ?? from the dvd extra's ?? you can find it in the character info

5. indy83

indy83 Registered

bumping it, cuz i want to get the credits too.

6. vibeke_T

vibeke_T Registered

i am extremely confused...so why is the soundtrack like HALF the music in the actual film? cuz i love the part when Jessica looks up at Bruce in surprise!

7. Anita18

Anita18 DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

This is what ALWAYS happens with EVERY movie out there - only about half of the music used in any movie is released. You shouldn't be confused if you know the soundtrack business at all, because this is what always always happens.

Sometimes we get lucky and the production companies release a "For your consideration" version for the Academy members come Oscar time which may contain all of the tracks. (I have a bootleg of such a release - Mulan by Jerry Goldsmith.) Since it didn't happen last year, it will probably never happen at all with BB. Unless you've got someone on the inside who can steal those tracks for us, LOL.