Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning

Wow I had no idea Hoult was casted to be the villain of MI7 unless I completely forgot about it. Esai Morales is a great replacement though and if you've seen his version of Deathstroke on Titans you would know that he can definitely play a really menacing/threatening villain. I really hope he isn't wasted, but I do have faith in McQuarrie.

This must hurt for Hoult especially if the other project in conflict is a smaller more low profile role but yeah like the article said, we shouldn’t be surprised with the cast shakeups.

He's probably not the only actor this year to lose out on roles. The delay of not starting has hampered actors scheduled start dates

Sucks he lost Batman and Mission Impossible.

Hoult loses out once again. Pretty good replacement.

Agreed. Morales has more gravitas. But they are such a different age group it makes me wonder if they re-wrote the character.

Did we ever find out what villain Hoult was supposed to be?

Yeah, they could have turned to someone like Taylor-Johnson. Maybe there are some other factors.

Do we have confirmation Angela Basset will return in either MI:7 or 8?

^ I assumed she was going to be the new Hunley going forward.

He was also good in Sand Castle, a movie where Beast, Superman, the Shocker and President Obama tried to fix a water pump in Iraq.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"