MITT ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!....please.

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Thats right, crazy, liberal Matt said it! Why is Matt suddenly supporting neo-con Mitt Romney you ask? It is simple. I was posting in the Richardson thread when I had a shocking realization. There are movies made about every President both during their time in office and afterwards. And who is the only person fit to play Mitt Romney on film? God. Thats right, God himself...or as you know him...Bruce Campbell. Who wouldn't love to see that? If that isn't a good enough reason to elect this man, I don't know what is!

romney.jpg

BRUCECAMPBELL.jpg

Hail to the (commander-in-) chief, baby.

i'd rather see bruce play ash one more time. poor bruce.

Hate to break it to everyone, but Brucie no longer looks like that. He's become fat and old.

Hate to break it to everyone, but Brucie no longer looks like that. He's become fat and old.

Nah, he really only put the weight on for Burn Notice and can take it off in an instant.

Matt you aren't that crazy liberal anymore, thats why we can be friends :cmad: :heart:

i hope he does . we need more bruce.

Matt you aren't that crazy liberal anymore, thats why we can be friends :cmad: :heart:

Does that mean you endorse the Mitt Romney for President so Bruce Campbell Can Play Him On Film campaign?

I seem to remember Romney being shorter and more mousey looking. Then again, I've only see the less popular candidates (everyone besides Clinton, Obama, and Giuliani) only a few times.

The guy still bothers me, but the chance of the Campell playing the President is a compelling one...

It could still be done, though, if Romney doesn't get elected--movies make up Presidents all the time, so just give Campell a different name and there you go.

Besides...I doubt Romney is no where NEAR badass enough to be graced by Campell. :o

Dude...HELL no! How about Campbell gets to play Romney as he's assassinated getting out of a limo on the way to the primary debates. We don't have to put up with a President Mitt and Campbell gets to do a balls out death scene. Everyone wins!

jag

Does that mean you endorse the Mitt Romney for President so Bruce Campbell Can Play Him On Film campaign?

Wholeheartedly

Though it is tempting for a Thompson victory.

I mean - that pug from Men In Black does not get enough work these days.

I seem to remember Romney being shorter and more mousey looking. Then again, I've only see the less popular candidates (everyone besides Clinton, Obama, and Giuliani) only a few times.

He is. Bruce is too hardcore to play him....

mormisdo4.jpg

Sister Smith and Sister Jorgensen say that the Holy Spirit has confirmed to them that Matt is making the right decision by supporting the Mittster.

Do you really want a leader who thinks Native Americans are a lost tribe of Jews? :dry:

When I first read the title of this thread I thought I was going to have to smack you down

...but then I read your post and now I'm inclined to agree :o ...

Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi have been pushing ahead with Evil Dead 4 for quiet some time now. Bruce isn't that old, and frankly wasn't in great when he did his Ash films -- just skinny. He could easily drop his excess weight without any real problems.

So unless Mitt gets a chainsaw hand, Bruce shouldn't play him.

I'd like to see Bruce attack Mitt with a chainsaw. Mitt can defend himself, he is a lifelong hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"