Modern Warfare 3 reveal in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story in MW2 was stupidly over the top and the double 1887s broke the MP for a bit, but other than that I loved the hell out of MW2.

black ops multiplayer blew...everyone i knew hated it, me included.

mw2 multiplayer was incredible, before people realized how unbalanced and lame it could get.

sucks i gotta wait over a month to play mw3 even though i'll have it by the end of the week...

Screw you guys, BO & especially WAW were awesome. >:C

I loved MW2's campaign. I didn't really care for the story, but I liked the characters and what was going on around them.

Modern Warfare 2's campaign & soundtrack were the only good thing about it. The multiplayer was garbage.

I've been hearing that MW3 is more focused on run & gunners, I PRAY that's true as that's my gameplay style. Gun-on-gun YOU'RE DONE!

It is. There are a lot of multiplayer videos on YT already from those who got it early.

Camping has almost been completely eradicated due to the structure and size of the maps.

*sobs tears of joy* This could be the TRUE sequel to COD4.

mw2 multiplayer was incredible, before people realized how unbalanced and lame it could get.

sucks i gotta wait over a month to play mw3 even though i'll have it by the end of the week...
yes MW2 was fantastic till everyone realized the insane exploits you could do

And BO was garbage and a half

CoD4 for me remains the best multiplayer experience from the series. I hated it in MW2. I felt things got unneceasrily complex. I preferred the more simplistic and straight forward approach of CoD4

CoD4 for me remains the best multiplayer experience from the series. I hated it in MW2. I felt things got unneceasrily complex. I preferred the more simplistic and straight forward approach of CoD4

As do I

I'm not really a big Call of Duty fan but I'm kinda excited that Gamefly just e-mailed me saying they sent MW3. :awesome:

It feels even better because I'm going to play it before my brother and nephew will, because they're huge fans, but it won't be getting the game right away. I can't wait to shove it in their faces. :twisted:

You should look at the video I posted of when I played BLOPS. I killed a guy, he respawns in front of me on top of the objective and kills me. I honestly, stopped playing from that moment on and sold the game.

I Pre-ordered mine, but I'm so poor and I really want Racoon city and Silent Hill downpour when they come out. I'm really interested in that new survival mode that MW3 is offering though.

Looks like people will really do whatever they can to get this game.

6000 Copies of COD: MW3 Stolen in Armed Robbery

Coming via French news channel TF1, Eurogamer has reported that an armed robbery took place in France over the weekend that resulted in the theft of approximately 6000 copies of Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

The report detailed how two men crashed their car into a van carrying unspecified video game cargo before spraying its occupants with tear gas and stealing both the van and contents. The contents of the van was later confirmed to be copies of Modern Warfare 3 and the theft is believed to be worth around €400,000. The report states that the assailants were armed with knives but does not mention if the victims of the assault were hurt.

A later update to the story suggested that a second robbery took place under similar circumstances, with a car used to block the road before three men commandeered another delivery van and stole a further cache of MW3 worth similar value to the first.

Elsewhere, demand for MW3 has been predictably high, with one eBay copy of the game allegedly selling for over $1,700. MW3 officially launches tonight at midnight.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211793p1.html

They just took the label of hardcore fan to the next level.

They just took the label of hardcore fan to the next level.
It would be funny if they went through all that trouble just for one copy. But they're obviously going to sell it an make lots of money if they don't get caught.

That's almost assuredly why they actually did it, but I want to believe they were just fans who militarized. They played the game, so now they're living the game, to play it more.

One would think the reviews would be out by now.

Guess Activision put an embargo out until the official release date. Seems pointless as most people seem to really be liking it. Meh, whatever.

One would think the reviews would be out by now.

Guess Activision put an embargo out until the official release date. Seems pointless as most people seem to really be liking it. Meh, whatever.
It depends on if they even sent out any early copies. I remember IGN had the PC review up early For Battlefield 3, but they didn't even get a console version until they did the livestream on the release date. So that was their first time playing it.

Yeah I read somewhere that's it a growing trend for big companies to feel like they don't need to send out review copies for games like MW where they practically sell themselves.

Yeah I read somewhere that's it a growing trend for big companies to feel like they don't need to send out review copies for games like MW where they practically sell themselves.

Thats true. People are gonna gobble up MW3 regardless of what reviewers say. Its gonna be a massive seller. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"