Mom Petrelli

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by acedrake, Nov 13, 2007.

1. acedrake

acedrake Registered

Her powers are mental control by touching. Or persuasion if you will. The kind that sticks with you. Similar to Maxuel Lord. I hate that sad excuse for a mother. Last epi brainswahsed Nathan's wife to leave him, how low is that. Ans she has been doing that to Nathan fro Years!!!. If anyoine needs to die, it is her. But after all, she probably is with the bad guys or is the main antagonist this season.peace all .

2. Colossal Spoons

Colossal Spoons Paper boi

She can die after Nikki :up:

3. AndThePickles

AndThePickles Kiss the girl

I like how manipulative she is, it's the only thing that makes her interesting.

4. shadowdog

shadowdog Registered

SHe does seem to be pretty persuasive, but I don't know if we've seen what her superpowers are just yet.

5. The_Beav

The_Beav Registered

I agree. She seems more like a powerful mafia-type. She clearly manipulates people, but is that her power? Peter had to get his premonition powers from someone.

BTW, did the guy he was caregiving have the virus?

6. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

I thought he got the premonition powers from Issac. Or do you mean his prophetic dreams? I was under the impression Charles Deveux gave him those powers.

Yeah, the mother clearly controls minds when she touches, thus the big focus on her grasping Heidi's shoulder.

7. GNR

GNR Registered

I'd rather her not die.Alot of the older generation have proven to be far more interesting characters than alot of the newer ones.

Kill off the Wonder Twins and bring back DL.

8. AndThePickles

:up: :up: :up:

9. SoulManX

SoulManX The Inspector!

[​IMG]

10. KALEL114

KALEL114 Impending Return

I'm not sure persuasion is her power. She couldn't persuade Nathan to go through the big plan last year.

11. Mysterio

Mysterio Registered

it was Deveux and they certainly made it a point to show her repeatedly grasping or touching Heidi.

12. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock Golden Domer

If her powers aren't persuasive, then she's just a dyke. Then again, with a chick like Heidi, who can blame her? :o

Am I the only one who thought Heidi's acting BLEW this episode? When Angela Petrelli finished talking about the "disease," Heidi said in a monotone voice, "Oh my God." She sounded bored to be there.

13. Katsuro

Katsuro Registered

Yeah, they pretty much confirmed what some fans already suspected. It was a common theory last year that Angela was using some sort of power with the way she kept putting her hands on Nathan's shoulders. Now with the way they focused on her touching Heidi, i'm sure it's her power.

14. Silicon Surfer

Every parent know that their kids are strongly resistant if not outright immune to any form of parental persuasion. Just because her persuasion is due to a powers doesn't make that any different.

15. chamber-music

chamber-music Infinity Ammo

16. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

Anyone else wish they kept Nathan as two-face for awhile?

17. Colossal Spoons

Colossal Spoons Paper boi

Man, those pics are grotesque

18. AndThePickles

Ewww. That makeup is INSANE.

19. M.O.Steel

M.O.Steel Wayne Inc. Tech Support

is it possible she is the "batman" of famous 12? Supersmart/persuasive, and a active member, just no superpower?

20. The_Beav

The_Beav Registered

I don't think it is clear. She is a powerful/wealthy matriarch. Touching someone in the fashion she did is a dominating position. She is a controlling and manipulative person, but I have not seen definitive evidence as to her power(s), if any.

21. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

Wasn't it established that Papa Petrelli was the power-less one?

22. JPC4

JPC4 Registered

According to the graphic novels, he had no powers. And I recall reading something last season that stated that Mama P's power allowed her to move from point A to point B very fast, but not in the same manner as Hiro. But I am thinking her power has something to do with her mind, and the power of persuasion. She knew Parkman was trying to read her thoughts, and we haven't seen too many others catch Parkman in the act. And since this season seems to have a reoccurring theme of powers, who's to say that Mama P's power isn't actually Eden's power evolved? Just a thought.

23. Dugath

Dugath Registered

I think she did not KNOW Parkman was reading her mind but took a guess at it because she has been around for so long and has probably delt with powers a long time, including his Dad who has mind powers. So when at the exact moment he asked her a question about what she was thinking it probably clued her in that he might have read her mind (even more so if she even knows that he is the Son of the guy she knows). Nothing to do with her powers just good old experience in my opinion.

24. shadowdog

shadowdog Registered

I still don't know. I won't be convinced until we have a little more proof then her just touching Heidi while they talked (I'm stubborn). I thought the nervous physical contact was just to show the intensity in their converstaion, with Angela needing to get Heidi off of the idea of Nathan having powers, and worrying that she knew too much. She definitely has been persuausive this entire series, but I would do what she says regardless. Look at her, she is one scary B!tch.

25. Magneto29

Magneto29 Companion

Those pictures are great, haha!