Moments of the combined MCU you DON'T want to see

No Avengers Vs. X-Men.

Ever.

Seriously, I'm still frustrated by the fact that the one and only super team versus super team fight we've had in the MCU thus far wasn't between the Avengers and a villain group like the Masters of Evil or the Thunderbolts, but Avengers fighting other Avengers in Civil War. How about the MCU gets some actual supervillain teams for the Avengers to face off with? Let's see the Leader, the Abomination, a new Iron Monger (Ezekiel Stane, maybe), Yellowjacket, Ghost, and one or two others form a team to take on the Avengers. That'd be fun.

I definitely don't want to see mr fantastic hypnotising skrulls to turn into cows and then poisoning the local village with their "milk".

Seriously still makes my stomach turn

Or people turning those cows into hamburgers, eating them, and then getting superpowers. That was so disgusting.

I don't want to see the X-Men hijack other characters' solo movies.

EVIL REED RICHARDS.

aebc7a0c9158ec9f2e46e8971f3444db2f67db50_hq.jpg
Or people turning those cows into hamburgers, eating them, and then getting superpowers. That was so disgusting.

Comic books were a mistake.

So dumb. I mean, I know what MySpace is (does anyone even still use that?), but I've never been to a NASCAR race, and have no idea who won the last America Idol (or any of them, for that matter...), does that mean I'm not American enough for annoying reporter duo? Such superficial questions. Why not ask about actual relevant American things, like what are the three branches of government?

Ugh.

Ha! *whispers* I kind of want to see that. It’s so disgusting, it has a macabre magnificence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"