What other Marvel TV specials do you want?

I like to see other characters in n big screen and/or Disney+!! Especially those that are also not so well known to GA!!

There are some other countries with American style Thanksgiving. Not many, but even Halloween is still far from universal. Heck, even Christmas isn't really anywhere near universal. Probably the closest you could hope to get to universal would be New Years and even that has major differences in style across borders plus major countries that still use a different calendar.

In the end, Thanksgiving is already widely understood even if it isn't widely practiced thanks to decades of American tv being exported all over the world. I don't think it would be at all an issue anywhere to have a marvel Thanksgiving special.
Agreed on that. When you’re watching products made by American companies you to some extent expect their holidays to be incorporated, same as if you were watching a Bollywood film and Diwali was involved.

Just watched this video of pitches for special presentations. Besides the ones that are basically the same as things I already pitched here myself (Howard the Duck, Western, Medieval Black Knight), I think the concept of the Sentry story could make a good one-off special with no plans for continuation in the MCU later on. Deathlok in the style of Robocop could also be cool.

Just watched this video of pitches for special presentations. Besides the ones that are basically the same as things I already pitched here myself (Howard the Duck, Western, Medieval Black Knight), I think the concept of the Sentry story could make a good one-off special with no plans for continuation in the MCU later on. Deathlok in the style of Robocop could also be cool.

That makes me think of some of the really small X-men characters who probably wouldn't show up in a movie or show. I'd love to eventually see a special telling the story of characters like Forget Me Not or The Worst X-Man Ever.

if those special presentations have a runtime of 45mins than it’s definitely too short for the origins of characters like Silver Surfer, Nova or Black Knight

I mean if it's two hours then it's a movie, not a special or a special presentation. And if it's a movie, why not release it in theaters?
Why not release it in theaters?

The same reason Disney+ isn't releasing Lady and the Tramp, Pinocchio, Disenchanted and Peter Pan & Wendy in theaters.

Werewolf by Night could count as a movie if only it was labeled like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"