• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers Mondern day vehicles for classic Transformer

Hotwire

Dealin' W/ Demons
Reaction score
Hey, I know we have a thread for real G1 vehicles. Let's try some modern vehicles you think would make cool versions of some classic Transformers.

fb4.jpg
Jazz

Lose the motorcycle and you've got Hound
03_sema_01+2004_hummer_h2_sut+side_view.jpg

Megatron

I mean damn, look at that cannon!!

Destructicus originaly posted this, but I have to say, I like his idea.

Bumblebee
YellowScion.jpg

thanks for likeing my idea, I know a camaro wont work so I figure another smaller car like a scion would.

Cyclonus or Blitzwing
777px-Joint_Strike_Fighter.jpg
[/URL]

This seems to be a thread just for you to spam your way through. I believe the other is pretty much the same thing ....

this thread is pointless

No, the other thread is for G1 vehicles. The reason I've made so many posts is it's just easier than trying to squeeze all the pics into one post. Well, that and trying to get it started. But hey, if you feel it's pointless, then don't read it.

Thanks, Shinobi. Here's another...
Hot Rod!!!

Mirage
31200614171.jpg

This is a 2007 Tramontana, found it in a photo gallery for the '06 Geeva Auto Show

Mal'Akai said:
Destructicus originaly posted this, but I have to say, I like his idea.

Bumblebee
YellowScion.jpg

This would have been an excellent alt. mode for Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, seeing as how Toyota let Takara turn their bB/xB into Skids and Broadblast for the Binaltech/Alternators figures.

And I'm not quite understanding WHY they aren't using the Binaltech/Alternators designs for the movie...

They're f***ing perfect for it.

truth0ne SGC said:
And I'm not quite understanding WHY they aren't using the Binaltech/Alternators designs for the movie...

I agree with that. I have no idea why either.

truth0ne SGC said:
This would have been an excellent alt. mode for Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, seeing as how Toyota let Takara turn their bB/xB into Skids and Broadblast for the Binaltech/Alternators figures.

Yeah that's my #1 choice for the alt mode for alternator bumblebee and cliffjumper.

Mirage
31200614171.jpg

This is a 2007 Tramontana, found it in a photo gallery for the '06 Geeva Auto Show

SWEET MOTHER OF PRIMUS

Mal'Akai great choices. Keep em' coming :up:

I'm sorry guys, I'm drawing blanks on Decepticons. Could someone make some suggestions so we can get some modern alt. modes for them??

Ultra Magnus
r

Or maybe someone else?? Just think this truck is too bada$$ not to get to be a Transformer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"