Transformers Pics of Gen1 real vehicles.

porsche_911_gt1.gif

Prowl

2007-BMW-Z4-M-Coupe-Motorsport-Factory-Racing-Kit-A-640.jpeg

Wheeljack

ra-106-honda-f1-2.jpg

Mirage

2006-GMC-Envoy-05126141990004.JPG

Trailblazer

2007_mitsubishi_eclipse_spyder_convertible.jpg

Smokescreen

chaos123x said:
Looks like a SUV to me.

Are you really that thick or are you just Fing around?

Dodge VAN =
03%20Caravan%20Red.JPG

Dogde Durango (which is an SUV) =
dodge_durango.jpg

Two completely different vehicles, of which the Durango was NOT suggested as Ironhide...get it?

I posted this in "Flaming Prime" thread. Took the one truck image and tweaked the colors a little bit (its a rough manip, I know). Thought it was relevant here too.

Sideswipe

Megatron

Buzzsaw, Lazerbeack, Frenzy, Rumble, & Ravage

Hound

Soundwave

Grimlock

Blaster

I'll try to find more.

I think this thread is for current day stuff thats would relate to G1.

OK then, current versions.
Sideswide

Megatron

Buzzsaw, Lazerbeack, Frenzy, Rumble, & Ravage (but I'll be damned if I know how they're going to transform that!)

Hound

Soundwave

Grimlock... Still the same
Blaster

That better??

Devastator, I wish he was in the movie
devastator.jpg

Well, if that is one of the Consturctacons, then Devestator would be UNBELIEVABLY FRIGGIN' HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way, the dumptruck was named Longhaul. As for the cd i-pod thing, there just aren't that many cd walkmans anymore.

Nah!! This would be great modern version of Ironhide.
c456917a.jpg

Prowl, Bluestreak, and Smokescreen
Nissan350z.jpg

I chose my version of Prowl due to him being a Porsche 928 and 924. Of which those cars are no longer made. I kept with the Porsche name and chose the 911 GT1.

I thought about Nissan, but a Mitsu convertible for Smokescreen would be killer.

But I like your choices.

Oh yeah before I forgot ... my Sunstreaker and Sideswipe was a Ferrari 360 Modena.

Mal'Akai said:
Well, if that is one of the Consturctacons, then Devestator would be UNBELIEVABLY FRIGGIN' HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way, the dumptruck was named Longhaul. As for the cd i-pod thing, there just aren't that many cd walkmans anymore.

I know, I just wanted that one mega truck to be devastator without the constructacons. I remember people saying that he was gonna be a 747, that would have been ******ed

Advocate05 said:
I chose my version of Prowl due to him being a Porsche 928 and 924. Of which those cars are no longer made. I kept with the Porsche name and chose the 911 GT1.

I thought about Nissan, but a Mitsu convertible for Smokescreen would be killer.

But I like your choices.

Oh yeah before I forgot ... my Sunstreaker and Sideswipe was a Ferrari 360 Modena.
Prowl was NOT a Porsche originally. In the original G1 Prowl was a Datsun Z 280 Fairlady Police Car. Jazz was the Porsche originally in G1.

Longbow_Hunter said:
that looks more like sunstreaker to me

They were the same car, and I couldn't find a pic of this car in red. Oh, well.

CFlash said:
Failing that, a mini-cooper

0cc33ca0.jpg

That would be ideal for Cliffjumper.

Mal'Akai said:
Nah!! This would be great modern version of Ironhide.
c456917a.jpg

That would be an ideal Trailbreaker.

This could be an ideal Hound

photo_sport_1.jpg

Or perhaps he could be a Hummer.

How about we just use THE RIGHT VEHICLES AS THEY WERE because all of 1984-1985 were all realistic designs based off a REAL vehicles. None of them were fiction. The F1 racer that Mirage was - was a real car. They just changed the name of the ads on the side from Gitanes to Citanes. Smokescreen was a real Datsun 280ZX based on a real custom car by Electromotive Inc. that existed then. Wheeljack was a real Lancia Stratos. Sunstreaker was based on a real supercharged Countach.

I don't get the point of the thread if it's just random vehicles that could possibly be G1 characters. Why don't we just find pics of the real vehicles that G1 was created off of since they all exist. There really is a Martini Racing Porsche 935 that looks exactly like Jazz out there (because he was completely copied off of it), just like every other car in G1 minus a few brand name changes and Autobot stickers.

The right way to play this game in my mind is to discover the real cars behind G1 because they all exist instead of pulling up random images of things that are close.

f01cc4.jpg

JAZZ - Period.

roadamerica19810823083dp1.jpg

SMOKESCREEN - Period.

silhouettesitalienneslanciastratosturbo5kw0.jpg

WHEELJACK - Period.

Relax a bit, dude. This is supposed to be the "fun" thread, the angry ranting thread is the one about the pic of the flame painted rig that's suposed to be Optimus Prime. But, if it will make you happy, I've quoted a post of mine to show some REAL G1.
Mal'Akai said:
Sideswipe

Megatron

Buzzsaw, Lazerbeack, Frenzy, Rumble, & Ravage

Hound

Soundwave

Grimlock

Blaster

I'll try to find more.

roadamerica19810823083dp1.jpg

This can also be Prowl and Bluestreak.

The thread became a GEN 1 Updated for today pic thread. Since this is about the movie, not the comic or the TV show which I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"