• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers Mondern day vehicles for classic Transformer

Mal'Akai said:
Spark, undraftedpacker was a few steps ahead of you. Found this a few pages back. But I love the idea. This is one bada$$ plane.
Sorry, I meant the huge planes used the movie. AC-30 (seeing as he was a cargo plane in the earlier script)?

Although I must've channelled Undraftedpacker becuase I was thinking of the tankbuster as a smaller solution when I was writing that post. It'd certainly make for an ironic alt-mode considering that Blitzwing transformed into a tank aswell, so yeah...good choice. :up:

Cold2daToucH004 said:
Expect to only see GM vehicles through out this movie.
Mustangs and Peterbilts aren't GM.

Well certainly not the Mustang anyway.

I stand corrected. Thanks for reminding me about those.

I hope a Crossfire will be one! I own a Crossfire, and I think it would be cool to see my car depicted as an autobot.

The Warthog is so dang ugly its awsome. Have you ever heard the gun fire....sounds like a zipper. It just looks like it should be a transformer.

Cold2daToucH004 said:
I stand corrected. Thanks for reminding me about those.

I hope a Crossfire will be one! I own a Crossfire, and I think it would be cool to see my car depicted as an autobot.

The Crossfires are kinda ugly ... would make an odd looking robot

crossfire-side2.jpg

undraftedpacker said:
The Warthog is so dang ugly its awsome. Have you ever heard the gun fire....sounds like a zipper. It just looks like it should be a transformer.
Not only does it sound like a zipper, it slows the plane down by 50MPH!!!!!

Mal'Akai said:
Not only does it sound like a zipper, it slows the plane down by 50MPH!!!!!

I talked to a pilot at the EAA air show in Oshkosh. He said if held down for 40 seconds it can stall the plane. Its just a bada## plane.

Psionic Force said:
The Crossfires are kinda ugly ... would make an odd looking robot

crossfire-side2.jpg

You do know, that in the picture you posted... thats just the concept Crossfire, right? They the real one isn't much different.

I found a better truck that would fit for Ultra-Magnus in the Bay style. Sadly I cannot find a good pic of this truck other than from a Custom Semi fan book.

So here it is, infer what the rest of the truck would look like from what you can see.

136257.jpg

Ultra-Magnus (Closer to Bay Style)

MagicPrime said:
I found a better truck that would fit for Ultra-Magnus in the Bay style. Sadly I cannot find a good pic of this truck other than from a Custom Semi fan book.

So here it is, infer what the rest of the truck would look like from what you can see.

136257.jpg

Ultra-Magnus (Closer to Bay Style)
Cool!!!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"