Monter Hunter World: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC +

PlayStation 4, Xbox One
[FONT=&quot]Monster Hunter: World version 2.01 update for PS4 and 2.0.0.1 update for Xbox One now available[/FONT]
Published 7 hours ago. 0 comments.

Bug fixes from the 2.00 / 2.0.0.0 update.

MH-World-Update_04-03-18.jpg

Capcom has released the version 2.01 update for the PlayStation 4 version of Monster Hunter: World and 2.0.0.1 update for the Xbox One version.

Get the patch notes below.

• In Update Ver. 2.00, a balance update was done to the bow’s Dragon Piercer attack to fix a bug where you could shoot past the attack’s angle limitations. However due to this update, when the target is lined up with the reticle at a very fast speed and the Dragon Piercer fires, it was discovered that the player may not be able to face in the direction of the reticle. This has been fixed so that even if the player is aiming at a target quickly in a direction they are not facing, the reticle will still be able to aim in that direction. (Please note that during Dragon Piercer, if the reticle is aimed at an area outside of the allowed range, the attack will fire in the direction the player is facing)
  • When selecting loadouts during Arena Quests, a bug occurred where the item window order would change. However, this has now been retooled as part of the game design.
    1. From the default cursor position, the item pouch order when checking equipment info will be from left to right.
    2. Next, the fixed items will appear in the following order, left to right: Whetstone, Capture Net, Fishing Rod, and BBQ Spit.
    3. The last items will be the specialized tools, listed from left to right.
Monster Hunter: World is available now worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (the Xbox One version is only available in North America and Europe). A PC version is due out this fall.

source: Gematsu

Watch Naoki Yoshida And Others Take On The Fearsome Behemoth In Monster Hunter: World . July 16, 2018 . 12:00am

At the Monster Hunter: World Championship Finals 2018 this weekend, Capcom shared the first gameplay footage featuring Behemoth from the Final Fantasy XIV collaboration.

10 comments Read >

Final Fantasy XIV’s Monster: Hunter World Collab Adds Rathalos Trial And Goods On August 7. July 16, 2018 . 7:00am

Monster Hunter: World is getting a Behemoth fight from Final Fantasy XIV, and the Square Enix MMORPG is getting a new trial fight against Monster Hunter’s “King of the Skies,” Rathalos, starting August 7.

33 comments Read >

Monster Hunter: World Has Reached One Million Pre-Orders On WeGame . July 23, 2018 . 9:00am

Monster Hunter: World became available for pre-order on Tencent’s WeGame platform on July 10, and in just less than two weeks, the game reached one million pre-orders among Chinese fans.

27 comments Read >

Most importantly

2018-07-30_013542.jpg

Monster Hunter: World Reaches 8.3 Million In Worldwide Shipments And Digital Sales. July 30, 2018 . 12:30am

Capcom shared its consolidated results for the three months ended June 30, 2018 that came with a new milestone for Monster Hunter: World which has surpassed the 8 million marker.

9 comments Read >

source: Siliconera

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Monster Hunter: World shipments and digital sales top 11 million
Published 15 mins ago. 5 comments.
ceborne expansion due out this fall.

MHW-Sales_02-04-19.jpg

Total worldwide shipments and digital download sales for Monster Hunter: Worldhave exceeded 11 million, Capcom announced.

The game was reported in late August 2018 to have reached 10 million units. According to Capcom, the early August 2018-released PC version provided a tailwind to the game’s sales.

Monster Hunter: World first launched for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide on January 26, 2018, followed by PC on August 3, 2018. An expansion, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, is due out this fall. Read more here.

(Screenshot via.)
source: Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

I just played the first twenty minutes and I have to say I don't like the graphics and the hud.

I enjoyed customizing my character but she doesn't even talk in the cutscenes. I will play this properly when I'm done with AC Valhalla, but this game looks a bit dated for a triple A 2018 game and I just don't feel eXcited about this at the moment. I'm glad I didn't buy the Iceborne edition.... but the 40gb plus update is currently downloading in my system, so I'm assuming Capcom is giving Iceborne for free now?

Did anyone here finish this? I played it for the 2nd time today and I'm not justenjoying it. I don't like the graphic style, the hud looks like a mess and confusing especially the texts are so little. It looks like they picked Times New Roman as their default font. Plus the playable character not having an actual voice is just off putting to me and I have to click X for the next diallgue/voice over to show up.

I'm kinda regretting picking it up. It doesn't look like a Capcom videogame (if that makes sense) which I noticed before but I ignored it because of the good reviews. I'm thinking buying a new game and leave this for thetime being.

I tried playing it a while back and I just found it so annoying and stupid. The NPCs got on my nerves and I hated how dumb and basic the story was. This game is basically like Final Fantasy snorted a line of Jurassic Park. No wonder Paul WS Anderson made a movie out of it.

People don't play MH for the story or the characters. It's for the grind. If you like grinding for upgrading armor and farming materials, this game is heaven.

I really only enjoyed playing it with multiplayer. It's super fun to play with rando people online, and even more fun with friends.

I mean, if the hunting doesn't click for you, then the game isn't for you. I've heard of it described as just a chain of boss fights. The grind to create certain things is real, but that really is just an excuse to fight a monster many times.

I mean, if the hunting doesn't click for you, then the game isn't for you. I've heard of it described as just a chain of boss fights. The grind to create certain things is real, but that really is just an excuse to fight a monster many times.
Trying to get those ****ing crowns! Did it once for the base game... now trying for ****ing Iceborne. Mother****ing, ****!!! :argh:

Thankfully I love the ****ing game. :o

Didn't even really care about crowns in 3U. Fighting the desirability sensor was rough. Friggin Brachy gems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"