Mood Swings...for Men!?

Destructus86

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.bodylogicmd.com/for-men/irritable-men-syndrome

What do you think? True or false? Is this just something made up to sell books and new pills or could it be a true issue? I know for myself, I tend to get mood swings. I never know what mood i'll be in each day and most of the time it shifts through out the day. One hour i'm super depressed and the next i'm totally happy.

I know someone who has low testerone and I can attest to the mood swings. Hormones are a large controlling force in any mammal and humans are not immune to this. Hormone imbalances and deficiencies can cause a number of issues.
Destructus, you might won't to see a doctor if you're having problems.

I didn't realize people didn't know men have mood swings...

I have mood swings and so do half of my male friends.

Angry
Sarcastic
Tense
Argumentative
Frustrated
Demanding
Sad
Impatient
Anxious
Hostile
Unloving
Withdrawn
Defensive
Dissatisfied

So basically, half this forum in a nutshell lol?

lol this thread title... MEN are capable of mood swings?! I thought those were only for the womens! :o

I think this article is really interesting.

Then again, **** this article.

Next thread title....The Earth is round?! True or false????

Next thread title....The Earth is round?! True or false????

False you dirty heretic!:cmad: You probably also think God is a terrible planner and placed us on a planet in a random far flung arm of the milky way. We are at the center of the universe just sos ya know. You need god son.:o

I'm kidding lol.

Last edited:
Men have hormones that fluctuate too. :oldrazz: Testosterone probably does on a small level (certainly not as much as women's sex hormones) but stress hormones are very quickly recruited and can do quite a number on your body.

Oh hah, I just opened the OP's link and turns out it IS about stress hormones. Count this one under "I'm a biology major -drops mic-" :hehe:

This whole thread needs to burn. Sorry. I may just be having a mood swing, I don't know.

Calm down, all you men. You're just being hysterical. Here, have some chocolate.

http://www.bodylogicmd.com/for-men/irritable-men-syndrome

What do you think? True or false? Is this just something made up to sell books and new pills or could it be a true issue? I know for myself, I tend to get mood swings. I never know what mood i'll be in each day and most of the time it shifts through out the day. One hour i'm super depressed and the next i'm totally happy.

Wow. it's almost like you're a human being, complete with a vast spectrum of thought and emotion! Who'd of thunk it!

We need more research on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"