Mordo

If we ever see the Illuminati again, it would be the 616 version. Hopefully with Namor and Carol Danvers this time instead of Maria/Peggy.
If they do 616 Illuminati they need to take it properly seriously.

I think out of the main cast, he got the worst role. Oh well maybe in Ds3.
Second-to-worst. At least he was utilized more than Nicodemus West. Michael Stuhlbarg is credited on the top of the poster and he only had one scene.

Second-to-worst. At least he was utilized more than Nicodemus West. Michael Stuhlbarg is credited on the top of the poster and he only had one scene.
I don't even consider that guy as part of the main cast.

The ones I'm referring to are the ones that got character posters.

Some actors just get billed even if they played someone nobody knows of, which is the case for that actor.

I don't even consider that guy as part of the main cast.

The ones I'm referring to are the ones that got character posters.

Some actors just get billed even if they played someone nobody knows of, which is the case for that actor.

Honestly I literally have no idea who Nicodemus West even is. Granted it's been awhile since I saw the first Dr. Strange, but still.

Honestly I literally have no idea who Nicodemus West even is. Granted it's been awhile since I saw the first Dr. Strange, but still.
He's a bigger deal in the comics but it's never too late for him to have a bigger role in the third movie like Idris Elba did in Thor: Ragnarok.

I hope they bring 616 Mordo back in I don't want variants. The "Too many damn sorcerers" scene feels wasted right now. Though Wanda killed a big group of them for him in a way. Strange spoke as if the main timeline Mordo is still causing trouble.

It was definitely wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"