• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mortal Kombat 1

I cannot believe they are trying to charge $70 for that.

I assumed it is playable via cloud service.

The downgrade is real, but the Switch will never be capable of handling photo realistic graphiX or graphics on par with ps4/5 games that aren't cartoonish. So I'm not surprised. This is still a serviceable option for those who don't have a Playstation and XboX.

Honestly I'm not a fan of it.

But if I'm given a choice, I would pick Ghostface, It and Neo.

I'm curious who will be the 3 to 4 eXpansion characters if there's one for the story mode. Iirc most of Aftermath additions in MK11, were relevant in the story eXpansion and got their own chapter (Nightwolf, Sindel).

Jade would be nice as she was the only one I thought was really missing from the line up.

I'm still curious about other characters from MK4 to MK7 that i haven't been eXposed to yet. So more of those would be nice.

Last edited:
got my copy yesterday but I was too burnt out from work to play it probably will install it tonight and bring it to my brother's we played a lot of MK back in the day I think he will enjoy this game.

I don't know if it was NRS or WB's idea to hire Megan Fox to voice Nitara, but it was not a good one. She sounds so robotic. The worst thing about this is Nitara's yells, grunts etc are done by Christina Vee. Someone who not only does voice acting as a profession, but would likely cost less.

Yup. I was so excited and for what :tearsofjoy: Maybe Ronda Rousey was judged too harshly for what she did in the last game. At least it was a performance.

having JK Simmons voicing him is awesome

Megan Fox had me and my wife dying. Let this be another reminder that voice acting is an art form.

It is insane that a full character is cheaper than a fatality, or announcer, or skin.

Sounds awful. I find it interesting how companies would let entire gameplay of a videogame be uploaded, yet they come swinging hard with mod videos. Unless the person is asking for monetization with those mods/uploads, then okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"