• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mosquitoes , Kal hates the bastards

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
Serously I hate them , I cannot sleep at night time as they are attacking me , does anyone know what purpose they serve? I mean they dont make honey or make spiderwebs to catch instects.Why the hell did this God invent them, they serve no purpose in the planet.

Kal is making me concerned about him, since he keeps referring to himself in the third person.

Be careful what you wish for.
Imagine a world without mosquitos.
Do you really want that?

Serously I hate them , I cannot sleep at night time as they are attacking me , does anyone know what purpose they serve? I mean they dont make honey or make spiderwebs to catch instects.Why the hell did this God invent them, they serve no purpose in the planet.

get a net to cover your bed

close your windows or get screens for them

window screens seem like a plan, I think I will do tht,

I don't have problems with mosquitoes in the house at night, they're more of a pain in the ass outside during the day.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll be cloned because a mosquito bit me and then landed on a tree :p

even if a mosquito were to become trapped in tree sap immediately after drinking your blood, it's stomach would break down the DNA in the blood so that there'd be no genetic material left for scientists to use.

You should freeze yourself instead :up:

you seem to know abit too much about that :confused:

13 years ago, I was all about Jurassic Park... I can also play the Airwolf theme on the piano :o

teach me the airwolf theme :( Im also trying to find it for my ring tone.

I've never been biten by a mosquitoe and its not like they aren't around me, they just don't like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"