Most difficult moments in gaming

Christ, yes. Fortunately that was a side mission and you didn't have to do it to complete the story. After the first six million tries I just gave up.
Christ, yes. Fortunately that was a side mission and you didn't have to do it to complete the story. After the first six million tries I just gave up.
When I first played it I thought it was a main mission! I lost so much time and patience with that. :cmad:

Great topic!

I have to say emerald weapon from final fantasy 7, ufo ending on silent hill 2 and beating Tyson on punch out.

Most difficult moment in gaming?

Ninja Gaiden Black. Mission mode. Master Ninja difficulty. Fighting Nicchae and Ishtaros together. You needed the zen calmness of a Buddhist monk (to avoid controller genocide), the mental dexterity of a Math Olympian (for the advanced 3D modeling you needed to do in your head to predict how to avoid the incoming attacks of two relentlessly lethal and agile, yet tactically independent adversaries) and the reaction speed of a housefly (to implement said strategies) to beat this challenge.

yep, Megaman for NES

take your pick of any Megaman game

I actually felt the Megamans after the first weren't too difficult. I remember beating 2 and 3 within a few days. Got them for Christmas and finished them by New Years. The first was awful though, Iceman's level with the flying platform, then the Cyclops always sucked. Only beat the Cyclops using the select button cheat. I was able to defeat it legit later on though when I got the Anniversary collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"