Mother and son criminal team steal more than $2M in toys from multiple Toys 'R Us

It's incredible the amount of money they amassed just from toys & also the price of Lego sets is sometimes shocking.

As noxious as I find this kind of crime, I can respect its ingenuity.

When I read the title, I had this hilarious image of a milf and her 10 year old son dressed as Bonnie & Clyde. Then the article had to crush my dreams by revealing they were in their 70's and 40's.

It wouldn't have been as creepy had it been the former.

Another one for that "I Almost Got Away With It" show. All because of a Toys 'R' Us rewards card. He just got a little too greedy, or else it sounds like he could have gotten away with it.

except for the amount stolen, this is really no different than any professional thieves who rob retail. Its just using a misleading headline to get views.

except for the amount stolen, this is really no different than any professional thieves who rob retail. Its just using a misleading headline to get views.

Must you suck the fun out of everything? You...you...funsucker!! :p

Ingenious, and yet stupid at the same time for using that rewards card. What shocks me is that they were so good at this scam that video cameras never caught them emptying out whole boxes. How is this possible???

It's like the Nickelodeon Super Toy Run from the 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"