• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mother gets 12 yr son arrested for opening x-mas present

Mr. Thing said:
Why do they have Christmas presents under the tree already? Hell, why do they already have a tree up? Christmas is 20 days away.

My fam already has gifts out. But we celebrate Channukakaahh

Whenever I acted bad, mom threatned to send me to live with Micheal Jackson. It stopped working after puberty.

whats next getting locked in a cage for taking a bite out of the turkey on thanksgiving before dinner?

Cyclops said:
Hell no. I wouldn't want that kid with advanced weaponry and a cave full of incredibly dangerous vehicles. If anybody should adopt him, it should be one of those boot camp instructors that's always showing up on Sally Jesse Raphael or something.

LOLZ . . . can we get Geraldo up in this muthafuacka?!?

Immortalfire said:
Man, that kid's gonna need some therapy.

Therapy?! What planet are you on? You can't play up to kids like this and go soft on them. Boot camp and natioal service is the least he deserves.

Kyalesyin said:
Therapy?! What planet are you on? You can't play up to kids like this and go soft on them. Boot camp and natioal service is the least he deserves.

Boot camp? So you teach him to be a killing machine?
Nice move...

Cyclops said:
Hell no. I wouldn't want that kid with advanced weaponry and a cave full of incredibly dangerous vehicles. If anybody should adopt him, it should be one of those boot camp instructors that's always showing up on Sally Jesse Raphael or something.

Haha yeah that kids totally should be one of those "out of control teens" who get sent to spend a night in prison on Maury and cry the whole night about how they want their mommy.

thewhitequeen said:
Haha yeah that kids totally should be one of those "out of control teens" who get sent to spend a night in prison on Maury and cry the whole night about how they want their mommy.

The kid needs his arse kicked by the Punisher.

Cyclops said:

You are going to clean your room NOW, you maggot! And after that we're going in a nice little 25 mile walk in the RAIN! Now put your throat on my hand and choke yourself!!!

gunny.jpg

jag

Kritish said:
Boot camp? So you teach him to be a killing machine?
Nice move...

Hardly. Actually killing is the last phase. You teach him to respect authority, you teach him to value the people around him and you make him realise that life isn't an easy ride. Classic phrase from a kid like that? "Theres nobody in my life but me. I don't need nobody." Put him in a combat situation with a bunch of his close mates, because they do become close mates, and he'll learn.

jaguarr said:
You are going to clean your room NOW, you maggot! And after that we're going in a nice little 25 mile walk in the RAIN! Now put your throat on my hand and choke yourself!!!

gunny.jpg

jag

Isn't that the dude on mail call?
He rocks.

R Lee Ermey. Yes, that's who needs to adopt this kid for a month. Just a month.

Kritish said:
Isn't that the dude on mail call?
He rocks.

R. Lee Ermey. He's probably most famous for his roll as the drill sargeant in "Full Metal Jacket".

jag

Kyalesyin said:
Hardly. Actually killing is the last phase. You teach him to respect authority, you teach him to value the people around him and you make him realise that life isn't an easy ride. Classic phrase from a kid like that? "Theres nobody in my life but me. I don't need nobody." Put him in a combat situation with a bunch of his close mates, because they do become close mates, and he'll learn.

Did you go to boot camp or something? Slash martial arts camp.

Kyalesyin said:

You sound like an ARMY recuriter.

thewhitequeen said:
Did you go to boot camp or something? Slash martial arts camp.

My uncle John, actually, when national service was used as a punishment over here. Straightened him right out. Before he was a playground bully, a car theif and had a few records for assult. Never had discipline before in his life until he hit boot camp. Exactly what he needed.

Mr. Thing said:
Why do they have Christmas presents under the tree already? Hell, why do they already have a tree up? Christmas is 20 days away.
Some people put up trees right after thanlsgiven.

My grandmother has one up. but its fake so i guess that doesn't matter.

Kyalesyin said:
My uncle John, actually, when national service was used as a punishment over here. Straightened him right out. Before he was a playground bully, a car theif and had a few records for assult. Never had discipline before in his life until he hit boot camp. Exactly what he needed.

I mean the army does amazing things for some people. Unless they actually have to go to war. Then they get riddled with PTSD and can't function normally ever again. Or die.

"She said the boy likes attention and has a history of bad behavior. He has shoplifted from stores and stolen money from her, she said. The boy has also been inching toward expulsion from school, she added, and even punched a police officer last month. He was arrested for disorderly conduct in that incident."

gee. you think it's because his Lazy idiot of a mother would rather call the cops than say oh, discipline her own goddamned son?
good job lady, nice to know that next time I get mugged I'll be able to see traces of your handywork in the "my mommy didn't love me" bastard that sticks an automatic in my neck.

good times.

Yup, the kid is a real wild one. Opening christmas gifts early. Damn he's an anarchist

yeah the moms an idiot but the cops shouldent have givin in BUT i bet they knew he punched a cop so they decided what the heck.Kids going to be in jail soon anyways.

Gotendbz-2 said:
A Game Boy Advance? And who puts Christmas presents under the tree 20 days before Christmas?

:o we put x-mas gifts under tree...this year 20 days early.

That mom and great grandma...are way too strict. Yes, the boy is troubled..but calling police because he opened it (gift) early is just...oh I don't know....

NUTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"