• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movie Fights: Who Wins John McClane vs Martin Riggs

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score

The MCU fights in the Marvel thread gave me the idea to try this out thought would make for an interesting one to put two characters from popular movies and pit them against each other in a one on one fight to the death scenario.

This time its battle of the late 80's cop action heroes as Die Hard's John McClane takes on Lethal Weapon's Martin Riggs.

The criteria may change from fight to fight as some characters may use weapons and guns while others don't but here it is for this fight.

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Endurance
  • Intelligence
  • Experience
  • Marksmen Skills
  • Hand To Hand

Pick a winner for each category and take a look at your final scores to see who you have chosen to win this movie fight.

Riggs has a little more hand to hand skill, I think.

McClane. Funny enough I’m actually watching Die Hard 2 right now as we speak.

I have to go with Riggs, he was a trained killer before he was a cop, so he has McClane beaten in both hand to hand combat and weapons.

McClane. Funny enough I’m actually watching Die Hard 2 right now as we speak.

Good to see you around man. :) I watched Di Hard 2 on Christmas Day, first time I'd seen it in perhaps close to a decade, and really enjoyed it.

Riggs, easily. He's literally a lethal weapon. McLane is a tough guy but he gets his ass handed to him pretty regularly throughout the Die Hard films.

• Strength : draw
  • Speed : Riggs
  • Endurance : McClane
  • Intelligence : McClane
  • Experience : McClane
  • Marksmen Skills : Riggs
  • Hand To Hand : Riggs

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members