• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Movie Fights: Sarah Connor vs. Ellen Ripley

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score

The MCU fights in the Marvel thread gave me the idea to try this out thought would make for an interesting one to put two characters from popular movies and pit them against each other in a one on one fight to the death scenario.

The criteria may change from fight to fight as some characters may use weapons and guns while others don't but here it is for this fight.

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Endurance
  • Intelligence
  • Experience
  • Equipment
  • Marksmen Skills
  • Hand To Hand

Pick a winner for each category and take a look at your final scores to see who you have chosen to win this movie fight.

• Strength - Connor
  • Speed - Connor
  • Endurance - Connor
  • Intelligence - Tie
  • Experience - Tie
  • Equipment - Ripley
  • Marksmen Skills - Connor
  • Hand To Hand - Connor

Well if we are talking both at their peak, i.e. Sarah from T2 and Ripley from Aliens then Sarah wins hands down in every category. Now the pics you used are from those movies so I'm guessing that's the idea so I voted for Sarah. If you were talking the same characters but from Alien and the first Terminator, I might skew slightly towards Ripley as she at least had more experience in pressure situations in general and was likely in better physical condidtion.

Well if we are talking both at their peak, i.e. Sarah from T2 and Ripley from Aliens then Sarah wins hands down in every category. Now the pics you used are from those movies so I'm guessing that's the idea so I voted for Sarah. If you were talking the same characters but from Alien and the first Terminator, I might skew slightly towards Ripley as she at least had more experience in pressure situations in general and was likely in better physical condidtion.

Yeah that's my bad we will be taking both characters at their peak.

Meant to say as well will exclude extended parts of the franchise (just in case anyone referenced it) as I vaguely remember there was a Sarah Conor tv show at some point and wouldn't seem fair to give her all those feats to pull from as well.

Sarah would kick Ripley’s ass. Twice.

She has the psycho factor too.

They'd battle to save the human race from an unstoppable emotionless force in similar yet different ways, but Sarah doesn't cope with it as well mentally and starts attacking Ripley, only snapping out of it when she realises they both love Michael Biehn.

Seriously though, Connor overpowers Ripley.

Ripley is someone who gets thrown into insane situations and wins by cleverness and sheer willpower. Connor is someone who gets thrown into insane situations and wins by cleverness, sheer willpower, tactical training, weapons training, combat training, physical training etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"