Movies marvel should make

Thing is, almost every Marvel character, in the hands of a good writer (I'm not looking at you, BMB), is interesting enough to carry a movie.
Look how everyone roots for a BW or BW/Hawkeye movie, now that the character was written properly. Before TA nobody thought a BW would be a good idea.
So far, as far as I can see, MS hired great writers for most of the characters they want to introduce in the MCU.
So, I don't care WHAT movie they will make, I guess all of them will be excellently written and interesting to watch.

That said, ANY MS property that has a chance to get Duncan Jones to direct would be my fan dream.
Sadly, Zowie Bowie seems to not like the Superhero genre, which is a pity.

Movies Marvel should make......

1) A Cuaron/Del Toro Dr. Strange movie
2) A JJ Abrams/Cornish Runaways movie
3) A Justin Lin Heroes for Hire movie

These would make me very happy

I would say NOVA would make for an awesome movie.. It would totally make Green Lantern look like a joke..

I might be a bit biased, but I am excited for a Deadpool movie. Although, and this is supremely farfetched, but I am hoping that things with Ryan Reynolds fall through, so that I could make my acting debut as Wade Wilson.

A boy can dream, right?

In a perfect world:
MS/Disney-
Continue Avengers and big 4 solos
Heroes 4 Hire
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Moon Knight
Namor
Ms. Marvel/Captain Mar-Vell
FOX-
XMen
Deadpool
Excalibur
Alpha Flight
New Mutants
Daredevil
Fantastic Four
Sony-
Spider Man

Last edited:
The Books of Doom...an all encompassing look at Doom's life and his rise to the Latverian throne.

Sons of the Tiger & Daughters of the Dragon...

marvelsonsofthetigercas.jpg
&
marveldaughtersofthedra.jpg

Last edited:
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Namor
Howard the Duck reboot.
She -Hulk

In a perfect world:
MS/Disney-
Continue Avengers and big 4 solos
Heroes 4 Hire
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Moon Knight
Namor
Ms. Marvel/Captain Mar-Vell
FOX-
XMen
Deadpool
Excalibur
Alpha Flight
New Mutants
Daredevil
Fantastic Four
Sony-
Spider Man

In a perfect world, Marvel would own all of them >.>

A few classic stories like the spider man 4 arms story with morbius but this wont happen as it would weird people out, fantastic 4 story with galactus, powerman and ironfist is a no brainer but make iron fist absolutely crazy with the kung fu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"