Mr. Action and Superman's Pal: Skyler Gisondo IS Jimmy Olsen

Legit thought of his face and couldn’t think of his name when thinking of an Olsen casting and was too lazy to look it up lol he’d be pitch perfect

would maybe a bit close too age to Clark
but, Idk what their going for yet with the character dynamic , or Olsen's age range

I would assume if that's the kinda name being rumored their not going for a teenage Jimmy

would maybe a bit close too age to Clark
but, Idk what their going for yet with the character dynamic , or Olsen's age range

I would assume if that's the kinda name being rumored their not going for a teenage Jimmy
Yeah, that did made me raise an eyebrow, he's only 3 years younger than David Corenswet.

But I think he could still pass for an early 20s guy.

One of the DCEUleaks verified leaks was that they were also looking at actors in the early 30s range for Jimmy, so I assume they don't really mind the age.

Looks like they're going for Clark and Jimmy being the same age like MAWS.

Gisondo feels like a choice I can easily see Gunn going for and I love the kid, but does MyTimeToShine actually know… anything?

Like what’s their batting average on this kind of ****?

Gisondo feels like a choice I can easily see Gunn going for and I love the kid, but does MyTimeToShine actually know… anything?

Like what’s their batting average on this kind of ****?
Marvel stuff is more their domain. They thought Emma and Bill were a lock for Lois and Lex.

See, now I’m entertaining the idea to such a point that I’m actually going to be pissed off if it’s someone else.

I see no issue with Jimmy being closer to Clark's age. It makes more sense to me. It seems to be the case with that new superman cartoon, and it works nicely there.

While I don't see the need for Jimmy to be a teen, assuming that this Clark is around 30 like David Corenswet, I think he should be canonically on his mid 20s at most.

Last edited:
Same age as Clark or younger is fine. The only age range that would seem odd is if he’s noticeably older.

Looks like they're going for Clark and Jimmy being the same age like MAWS.
I see no issue with Jimmy being closer to Clark's age. It makes more sense to me. It seems to be the case with that new superman cartoon, and it works nicely there.
see now in that version of the character(s), they all started as interns together.... where here it sounds like were getting an already established, Clark Kent seasoned reporter, so, if they go the route of them all being around the same age and started together, Olsen should also being a seasoned photographer as well

which seems to offset the dynamic a bit...
(I'd say same for Lois, who should be the more seasoned reporter when Clark got his start there, who kinda has to show him the ropes)

but we'll see where they go with it I guess

To be fair, most of the cast of Riverdale are older than Skyler, and they're all playing high schoolers.

If he's cast, he'll probably play Jimmy as a 20 something.

Alright, all the age talk is tiresome. AMPTP needs to stop ****ing around so we can get on with the show.

Gunn and Corenswet started following Gisondo on Instagram.

It definitely appears that this is our Jimmy.

I have to say, if this turns out to be true, Gunn has absolutely nailed the casting so far for this movie.

This just makes me more excited about the potential Kents, Lex, and Perry White.

Them Gemstones is good watching. Lol

I've been a fan of this kid since he was doing cameos on psych. He'll fit right in this cast as Jimmy.

Can’t help but notice that Gisondo liked Gunn’s Superman For All Seasons post on Instagram.

Alright, enough is enough. Confirm the kid.

c72401bae0c58d8876cf5a3967ff77fcf919645b.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"