MTV's The Challenge Thread - Part 1

i thought that the fact that nany had a green ball and i think all the other balls were brown or black was going to mean something too.

Am I going crazy or did I just see Zach get caught being a piece of ****, only to successfully portray himself as the one who'd been wronged and then make Jenna apologize to HIM?

Holy crap, what an abusive sociopath.

Am I going crazy or did I just see Zach get caught being a piece of ****, only to successfully portray himself as the one who'd been wronged and then make Jenna apologize to HIM?

Holy crap, what an abusive sociopath.

I was literally saying something similar to my wife!

Jesus...

Zach is a piece of short. He makes Jenna out to be the bad guy????? And has the audacity to call for security? Go home little boy.

that whole things was awkward and apparently there's more to that whole thing.

my like for Zach is off/on but i've always been a big fan of Jenna. I always pull for her because she's one of the few who doesn't play a mean ugly game. But every time i think Zach has finally grown up and is getting his act together, he does something stupid.

but honestly, if he had sneaky motives to mess around, i dont see why he would show it to amanda. he would have to know she would tell on him.

also, really like Da'Vonne. She's my favorite Big Brother person by far.

BTW, I rewatched some of the first episode again and they showed a clip of Mattie and some other people playing Beer Pong. One of those players is Alan, and they show him throwing the ball with the arm he broke. It could've been JP, but I'm almost certain it was Alan.
Must've been before he started complaining about it hurting? Rumors are that he was paid off to get off the show because they wanted Josh on it.

Two elimination episodes in a row?

Am... am I dreaming?

this season has gotten a lot of things right, and i'm really enjoying it a lot more than i thought i would, especially with Bananas already gone. im really surprised with how much i like the new cast as well.

any favorite pairs yet?
i'm really liking Turbo and Nany. Maybe Gus and Jenna too.

also, did anyone notice that Theo was basically walking on water while crossing that mud pit? 5 or 6 steps and he was through it.

So the bananas curse is still strong?

seems to be pretty strong. It struck Ashley and Bananas this year

Good lol. Haven’t watched in 2 or 3 seasons but I do enjoy popping in every now and then just to see if his losing streak is continuing.

this season is actually pretty good i think. you might wanna tune back in. at least so Sawyer and I aren't in here by ourselves lol

My opinion on the whole Cara/Kyle drama tonight: Zach's an *******, but he's 100% right. I feel like every episode this season and last has had at least one instance of Cara stating just how over Kyle she is. And at a certain point, it seems like she's trying just a bit too hard to prove something.

I was all in on the Zach-dragging in Cara's speech, but as soon as she started talking up her great relationship with Paulie, I rolled my eyes. Gurl, stop it.

Bear doesn't disappoint. He is just as awful as I remember him.

I really wanted Wes to go home since his head is so big. Everyone in the house would be stupid to let him/Dee & Paulie/Ninja Nat get to far in the game. Let Dee/NN team up and wreck everyone.

Wes is full of himself, which is especially ridiculous considering how he's fared over the past few seasons, but Zach is absolute trash, so I'm happy to see him go.

Georgia's also a damn mess.

I dont know what Nany see's in Hunter. Apart from his body....I dont see any redeeming qualities.

Wes is feeling himself waaaay too much this season. Like, we get it, Bananas isn't there, so you're finally the big man on campus, but come on...

Bear sat there, watched every single person put their balls into the container... and thought his two that flew out still counted?

So dumb.

Regardless of how you might feel about outside shows being represented on The Challenge, this is probably the show's least objectionable winner in AGES.

Regardless of how you might feel about outside shows being represented on The Challenge, this is probably the show's least objectionable winner in AGES.

I agree.

Although I didn't agree as to how Turbo handled his issue with Nat and Dee, Turbo was always generally a good guy. Even won while helping his competitors in the FINAL.

TJ didn't even think Turbo would last at all: The Challenge: War of the Worlds Winner Is Revealed — and Host T.J. Lavin Didn't Think They'd Last: 'Way Too Nice'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"