Multiple Villains...

CrypticOne

Poetic Violence
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Now that we know that there will be multiple villians in SM3, do you think that we will always need multiple villians? There really raising the bar high, with three villians, I don't think we would be satisfied if only one villian showed up in SM4. So what do you guys think? I think Sam himself would be the only director to continue this Marvel hit. A new director wouldn't know what to do.

Sandman said in a interview that they are doing amazing things with Venom, he obviously let that slip. But we know for sure that there is two villians. I honestly think that Harry will be the new Green Goblin. So for me, three villians.

2 1/2... Venom is definitely a villain... GG2 is the 1/2 evil in the start... hero in the end... but there is no other villain who can carry a movie by himself at this point... except maybe Carnage or Venom... we won't see SM4/5 have just one villain for sure

It depends. the Lizard might not need more villains, simply because he can control other lizards with his mind.

Spider-Bite said:
It depends. the Lizard might not need more villains, simply because he can control other lizards with his mind.

Eh... I still think it's flat... people have mentioned some really good story lines that go with Lizard... one that I really like that this guy mentioned was Kraven/Lizard... Kraven tries to hunt the Lizard while Spidey tries to save his professor... i like tht plot a lot... I think Scorpion would fit in a similar role as well... ofcoarse there is always the Venom saga you can throw in along with it... maybe even introduce Black Cat/Carnage... the important thing is... Lizard was never purely evil... just a threat to himself and others... I don't think SPidey's intentions would be to kill him... so I do think you need a third party in the Lizard story. Besides... Spidey fighting giant iguanas jus doesn't do it for me...

I think only characters like Venom and Carnage would be able to hold down a Spidey movie by themselves. I think that they will go until Spidey 6, and then it's over. That would be the best way to end it. I dont want to see these pointless other villians that people are talkin' about.

When the hell did we get a confirmation of Venom? We got slips from actors, not credible sources. Everyone is so damn ready to beleive that Venom is in the movie it really makes me wonder. What if Bruce Cambell "Let's Slip" that the Tooth Fairy is in the movie, are you all gonna beleive that too?

Mister Gone said:
When the hell did we get a confirmation of Venom? We got slips from actors, not credible sources. Everyone is so damn ready to beleive that Venom is in the movie it really makes me wonder. What if Bruce Cambell "Let's Slip" that the Tooth Fairy is in the movie, are you all gonna beleive that too?

No, because the Tooth Fairy isn't a character in the Spider-Man universe.

It's more than just one actor letting slip the Venom. MORE THAN ONE ACTOR HAS LET IT SLIP. PLUS, HAVE YOU SEEN THE BLACK SPIDEY-SUIT? Also, this is the last movie that all the actors are gonna be in. Why not have Multiple Villians?

I don't disagee with multiple vilains, I am just saying that Venom is far from confirmed.

How'd you expect Spidey to win against Sandman all by himself? Sure Harry might pull a kamikaze. I just can't wait until Sam says, "Venom's in."

And when he does I'll be eating crow. I think Spidey is gonna have to use his head this time around, you know not count on the villain to do himself in.

Or Spidey could use the Power of Love. Something sure is gonna happen to a girl in his life in this movie.

Oh or he could use the power of Hostess Snack Cakes!
COMICAD%20hostess%20spiderman%20meets%20home%20wrecker.jpg

1. spidey fights sandman, barely wins
2. spidey get black suit, beats sandman no prob.
3. sandman and GG2 team up against Spidey. spidey almost kills harry/sandman
4. gets rid of suit because of what it does to him (goes to brock)
5. sandman, gg2 take on spidey, spidey is losing, harry changes sides and saves peter but dies
6. venom is created (the end)
:D

Reikowolf said:
1. spidey fights sandman, barely wins
2. spidey get black suit, beats sandman no prob.
3. sandman and GG2 team up against Spidey. spidey almost kills harry/sandman
4. gets rid of suit because of what it does to him (goes to brock)
5. sandman, gg2 take on spidey, spidey is losing, harry changes sides and saves peter but dies
6. venom is created (the end)
:D

Ew....

So Harry teams up with Sandman... then BSes him???? makes no sense... it's going to be a tag team with Venom... ya'll just have to except that.

if you go to the story thread I have it all in detail... I admit it seems pretty random lol but you gotta read the whole story to see how it works

everyone is so sure that venom is in but he is far from being confirmed and i wont believe it till it comes from sam's mouth or from sony.

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
everyone is so sure that venom is in but he is far from being confirmed and i wont believe it till it comes from sam's mouth or from sony.

Ur welcomed to live in denial...

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
Agreed, I have seen some compelling evidence, but I share your sceptisism.

I think first that Spidey will fight Sandy, then Spidey will lose. Then Spidey gets the black suit, and kinda whoops Sandy. Then Greeny will fight Spidey and GG will lose. GG blasts the suit off Spidey and then somehow it gets in touch with Brock. Then Venom and Snady will whoop Spidey and Harry will pull a kamikaze and kill himself and Sandy. Then Venom will escape, and then we move to SM4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"