Sequels Multiverse/Spiderverse: now many Spider-Men can show up in such a film?

Spider-Men...assemble!

No wait, there's Gwen too.

So:
Spider-People, assemble!!!!

The battle cry I referenced came from this:

It they had the tenor sax/ funky wah bass guitar Spider-Man theme from the 70s Hammond series that would truly be the sound of music to my ears.
If that happened, I think this would be my legitimate reaction...

ExemplaryWebbedKillifish-max-1mb.gif

Also, is it just me, or did Peter from the 1994 animated series resemble Hammond, like a lot?

Also, is it just me, or did Peter from the 1994 animated series resemble Hammond, like a lot?

Yes, but also sounded a little similar too.

I'm sure SM3 will give us more than just Tobey and Andrw through glimpses. But the aforementioned duo will be the only two with prominent plot effecting roles.

For a long while I thought that was the way Peter was supposed to look. lol

I was watching Nicholas Hammond being interviewed at the premiere of 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood', where I think he mentioned Tarantino was a fan of his Spider-Man and it got me thinking.

Imagine a Quentin Tarantino Spider-Man movie, set in the 70's, along with a funky jazz score.

I'd be down. :D :up:

I was watching Nicholas Hammond being interviewed at the premiere of 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood', where I think he mentioned Tarantino was a fan of his Spider-Man and it got me thinking.

Imagine a Quentin Tarantino Spider-Man movie, set in the 70's, along with a funky jazz score.

Give Quentin Tartino the Spider-Man Noir film. Boom.

This isn't as off the wall as it first sounds. Tarantino was trying to do a Luke Cage movie with him in his classic outfit. I think it may have been a 70's period piece too.

If he want to do a retro Spider-man project with classic iterations of Spider-man and his villains then I wouldn't say no. Though Quentin mainly does film I wouldn't mind seeing him do a short series for streaming.

Quentin said he wouldn't do a Spider-Man movie because he wouldn't be able to figure out how to make his quips work in fights.

Though I don't believe him.

Give Quentin Tartino the Spider-Man Noir film. Boom.
Oh yes! :up:

This isn't as off the wall as it first sounds. Tarantino was trying to do a Luke Cage movie with him in his classic outfit. I think it may have been a 70's period piece too.

If he want to do a retro Spider-man project with classic iterations of Spider-man and his villains then I wouldn't say no. Though Quentin mainly does film I wouldn't mind seeing him do a short series for streaming.
I agree. I've got the idea just playing in my head now. I'd definitely want it as a period piece set in the 60's and/or 70's as opposed to modern day. Reckon he'd have fun working in that era and as a result we'd probably get something unique and different from everything else.

It would be a treat, even as just an off shoot of the multiverse.

Quentin said he wouldn't do a Spider-Man movie because he wouldn't be able to figure out how to make his quips work in fights.

Though I don't believe him.
Yeah, I don't buy that either. Spidey spouting Tarantino quips just sounds masterful.

With Noir they wouldn't need to be quips. I guess they'd be more of zingers or one-liners due to the past aspect. Something Quentin could easily flex

I'd love to see Christopher Daniel Barnes have a cameo as an older Peter Parker.

I'm just picturing DiCaprio and Brad Pitt as an older Spidey and Harry Osborn. lol
Josh Keaton as a grown up version of Spectacular Spider-Man.

Also Ben Jordan(The Spider-Man PS5 Model) as Spider-Man PS4.

And of course a Spider-Verse wouldn't be complete with some version of the symbiote Spider-Man. Perhaps Harry, Flash or Brock. Maybe even just another Peter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"