Muslim helps Jews attacked on NY Subway

As I have understood Robertson's ideal policy, it wouldn't be if he had his way.

"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected him from your city. And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for his help because he might not be there."

and his policy on political assasination is interesting.
very Christ like I guess.

A combination of historical discrimination and political policies contributed to the tension which culminated in the Rwandan genocide.

But when it has anything to do with Islam, it's because the religion is evil.

The truth about the massacre is that there were murderers and victims from both sides. There are numerous books and articles and each with its own version. Although finding the real truth about it might be a bit difficult, all stories lead to one or two questions: Why did the massacre happen and why did the world as a whole fail to put a stop to it? One thing that is known for a fact is that Hutus and Tutsis are (and have always been) against each other. As a UCLA political science professor, Edmond Keller says, "A combination of historical discrimination and political policies contributed to the tension which culminated in the Rwandan genocide."

LOL, so it is political when it's ideologically convenient for you?

You "do" have a time machine don't you? :yay:

:huh: what does that even mean, does it mean you think it didn't happen?
or did you just want to post something under so it seemed you were responding but you knew there was no response.

Not by the church it didn't...

no, the government, since they were taken to religious schools, the chruch was complicit was it not?

What's wrong with offering the gospel?

oh, nothing is wrong with spreading the gospel.
it's how you spread it that's the problem

Which made them burn themselves alive?? Made them??? LOL MLK protested against something a lot more serious. Never did he tell people to burn themselves alive!

I never said it made them burn themselves I said "which caused Buddhists to protest by burning themselves alive" you're really dumb, first you harp on the fact that you thought it was long ago.
I prove you wrong and then you say " wasn't that bad"

HAHAHA! what a hippy-crit you are.

also, way to downplay religious repression.

on a final note, Pat Robertson disagrees with you about MLK

"Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history."

:cwink:

Just to bring things back to the point, it was a group of Christians who first harassed, then physically assaulted a group of Jews because they did not hold the same belief as them. The Jews who were being victimized were then defended by a Muslim.

Btw, I bet that same Muslim just got a whole tray of fresh latkes delivered to his house. The good kinds, too. Not those onion-less hash brown things.

what the crap? two pages last night. Celldog mustve shown up.

i'm sorry, did i ever say the word terrorist? did i ever say all muslims are evil? no, i didn't; i said that islam is largely responsible for the evil acts committed by muslims. to suggest this one act by one muslim disproves or contradicts all of the evil perpetrated in the name of islam and mohammed is ridiculous. christians don't condone bombings of clinics, etc., and in fact denounce them. you don't hear that from "mainstream" muslim/islam, though.

Actually, you hear it all the time.

Racists like you don't listen.

Well, Christianity has a big skeleton in it's closet right now, pedaphila, which has been swept under the rug. They're basically condoning it by hiding or transferring these priests to other churches, very few, if any, of those priests were given over to the law. So does that mean all Christainity believe pedaphila is either okay or just something that should be swept under the rug?
I knew a discussion of religion couldn't carryon this long without THIS coming up. Oh, I'm not going to try and deny or justify, or anything. this fact just generally isses me off. And the answer is no, we don't.

You know what? I've learned that I don't have to defend my religion...if people don't like it or think that it's evil, so be it. It's a free country.

That story is cool. I hope those idiots get the maximum jail time allowed. And Wall Crawler 2003 is 110% correct. Christians and Jews are just sneaker and smarter about the evils they commit. And no I'm not bashing. I love smart people regardly of race or religion. One of my life goals is to have a friend from every religion.
Out of curiosity what is your religion? Oh, and if you have a Catholic slot open, where do I apply?

Then I guess you don't understand it. :yay:
explain it then Qui-Gonn

you are correct; it is ignorance. what tipped you off, the word "ignorant" in my responding post?
You see, Sandy-Dandy? This is why you shouldn't use sarcasm over the internet. The ones you are mocking just don't get it.

logical fallacy sounds like something dirty.
logical, but dirty.

You see, Sandy-Dandy? This is why you shouldn't use sarcasm over the internet. The ones you are mocking just don't get it.
really? you think he was being subtle? :whatever: sarcastic or not, he's correct. it is ignorance. you and others do not know or understand the meaning of the words racist and racism, and you continue to misuse them. lack of knowledge is the very definition of ignorance. through political correctness, race and poverty pimps, etc., the word has become nothing but a political tool used to shout down any opposing viewpoint. as such, instances and noninstances of bigotry and prejudice have lazily and deliberately been labeled as racist. and it has played well to the ignorant masses.

Okay, I'll use a more accurate word.

Sectarianism.

:)

And only you with your superior intellect, so superior that you debate these facts here on a Super-hero fan board, can tell the difference.Your intellect, so superior that it has not studied Islam, but understands completely what Islam preaches and teaches. Your intellect, so superior, that it doesn't recognize that Islamic leaders are constantly decrying the violence their fundamentalist extremist factions commit. Your intellect, So superior, you alone have determined that Islam is incomperable to any other religion and thus you are able to dismiss, without addressing, any arguments that touch this idea.

Everytime I see this thread out of the corner of my eye I think it says something about Jaws Attacking Someone on a Subway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"