Must Kill Mouse

R_3

Civilian
Reaction score
So, I was in my basement this morning before heading out to work there is this section where we have a bunch of random bags, boxes, shelves and other crap. Then I hear a small squeaking noise that sounded like a baby mouse.

In the past we've used this sticky black square thing that the mouse sticks to when it runs on top of it. Is there anything else out there or other strategies you guys have for killing a damn mouse?

m203.jpg

Use the sticky stuff. I think there's poisoned pellets you can buy to put on top of them so the mice go on it. You can also try mouse traps but use peanut butter on the triggers b/c the mice can take the cheese off without setting the trap off.

Buy a cat and it's a done deal.

Sweep the leg!

^ He can't do that, sensei. He'll be disqualified.

Use the sticky stuff. I think there's poisoned pellets you can buy to put on top of them so the mice go on it. You can also try mouse traps but use peanut butter on the triggers b/c the mice can take the cheese off without setting the trap off.

hmmm..the pellets on the sticky mat would work. Because at least is it eats it, I'll know where it is b/c the last thing I want is a dead mouse somewhere in my basement that I can't find.

...then I'll buy the cat

This is the best method I've used. I caught maybe 8 of those suckers using this trick over and over. And you know what? No more mice.

If you have any pets don't use the poison pellets. When I was little my parents have some mice in the house and got the pellets, well my parents took care of my cousin's dog one day forgetting about the pellets and the dog ate them, we just barely caught it in time to save the dogs life.

My hubby got one of those boxes that the mouse can go in and can't get out, has a clear top so you can see if you've got a mouse. Then he puts the poison inside that makes their body shrivel up / dehydrate...

BLECHHH

Yikes! Holy ****!

Traps with peanut butter work well, as mentioned above. I've found that you can substitute regular butter as well, even if it melts the scent will still attract the little bastards.

My hubby got one of those boxes that the mouse can go in and can't get out, has a clear top so you can see if you've got a mouse. Then he puts the poison inside that makes their body shrivel up / dehydrate...

BLECHHH

nice....using a humane trap and combine it with poison.....

Is there anything else out there or other strategies you guys have for killing a damn mouse?

A Hammer? BB Gun? Mousetrap? A particularly heavy boot???? Forget all the fancy humane stuff and jsut it with something heavy enough to kill it in one go...

(Just don't forget to smear it's blood on your forehead and scream at the sky when you're done)

BLECHHH

Sounds like something out of a SAW movie.

When I was little my parents have some mice in the house and got the pellets

For anyone who has used the poison pellets, will the mouse eat it, run away and die somewhere where you won't find it? Because I'm afraid if i use this, it will just rot somewhere? :huh:

yes the peanut butter will bring it to the trap thats for sure.....there is a poison out there that when mice, rats eat it, they don't die in your house....they leave and look for water, outside and die there....that way you don't have to worry about disposing of the icky dead body....yuk.

BUT, if you have a dog or cat....DON'T use the poison, somehow, some way animals always find this stuff.....and it is extremely toxic....

trap it in a corner and jab a stick in it's spine

that normally does it

Just put the mouse in a box, then let outside. Why do you need to kill it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"