Must Kill Mouse

evil_cat01.jpg
Yea.....get that thing....^:dry:

The sticky stuff works the best. Poison is the worst as it, doesn't kill the mouse until later and you'll end up with a rotten mouse smell coming from behind the walls, where you can't get to it.

yes nothing but peanut butter and mouse traps. get real deal traps though, not dollar store brand.

how to kill your mouse:

1.flood the basement.

2.buy a shark.

3.dump shark in basement.

4.shark will eat mouse.

5.buy some cement mix.

6.dump cement mix into flooded basement.

no more mouse. no more flooded basement. no more basement shark. no more basement.

everything's taken care of.

you're welcome. i take checks, money orders, and food stamps.

how to kill your mouse:

1.flood the basement.

2.buy a shark.

4.shark will eat mouse.

5.buy some cement mix.

no more mouse. no more flooded basement. no more basement shark. no more basement.

LMAO probably the best sollution yet.

Mouse traps with peanut butter,syrup or chocolate works. Mice will swarm to that sweet smell then POW right in ther kissa!!!

how to kill your mouse:

1.flood the basement.

2.buy a shark.

4.shark will eat mouse.

5.buy some cement mix.

lol. what about PayPal?

Anyways, I put the sticky stuff out and the mouse didn't go for it. I got two snapper traps and I'll set those out. Then perhaps those pellets on top of the sticky mat...

Sounds like something out of a SAW movie.

For anyone who has used the poison pellets, will the mouse eat it, run away and die somewhere where you won't find it? Because I'm afraid if i use this, it will just rot somewhere? :huh:

That's why we used the "humane" trap in combination with the poison... so we would know where to find the dead body.

So, I was in my basement this morning before heading out to work there is this section where we have a bunch of random bags, boxes, shelves and other crap. Then I hear a small squeaking noise that sounded like a baby mouse.

In the past we've used this sticky black square thing that the mouse sticks to when it runs on top of it. Is there anything else out there or other strategies you guys have for killing a damn mouse?

Throw some cheese on that b!tch. :up:

Humane traps, baited with peanut butter on a small cracker.
At my dad's house we had a mouse problem, I used the above, he used snap traps and glue traps. I caught a few a week, he caught barely any. The humane trap I used could trap up to 5-8 mice without needing to be re-set, I just emptied out in the field behind my work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"