• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

My 18 month old niece is getting a pacemaker in the morning.

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
It's kind of scary. My niece Abigail was born with some heart imperfections and she's had four open heart surgeries since she was born and tomorrow she's getting a permanent pacemaker put in. If you pray, I would appreciate it. If you don't, I would be thankful for any well wishes you have.

Awwwww :csad:

Sending both prayers and well-wishes her way! Keep us updated!

I hope for the best Metamorpho, I'm not much of a religious man but I'll be keeping your niece in my thoughts.

All the best to your niece and family. Positive thoughts of all going well.

Yeah man, hope everything turns out okay.

My prayers are with her and her family. Sending out all good vibes.

I hope everything goes well on your neice's operation.

I hope all goes well for her today. My thoughts and prayers go with her.

It may be a bit much too ask but please update us whenever you can of her condition and how she's doing.

I hope the operation goes well for her. And please (if you can) keep us posted.

Something miraculous happened this morning. I have no other way of explaining it. The doctor had her chest opened up and was about to put the pacemaker in when her heart started beating normally right in front of his eyes. He's not going to have to put the pacemaker in now.

Last edited:
Wow that is awesome and amazing! Glad to ehar that and sorry I wasn't able to give any best wishes yesterday. Still couldn't ask for something better, right?

Something miraculous happened this morning. I have no other way of explaining it. The doctor had her chest opened up and was about to put the pacemaker in when her heart started beating normally right in front of his eyes. He's not going to have to put the pacemaker in now.

Wow, that's amazing. That is ****ing fantastic news.

Fantastic news! :up:

I am so glad to hear this!!! :yay:

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back