my batman and joker tats and room

really nice work man, I cant wait for my batman back piece, for now ill post my chest piece, and later ill post my 89 logo tat!

beginstat.jpg

OMG, bat-nipples! :eek:

I know, yeah, the same old joke again... :(

BTW nice tats, guys.

bad move? let me guess ill regret it when im older....well ive worked in a nursing home for the past 9 years and trust me when i get older if my biggest issue is some ink in my skin i'll be so excited

haha you can see my dc direct deluxe bale figure in the shadows!! I guess the bat follows you everywhere lol

Darkseid1 said:
intelligent response with vulagrity. This says alot about you.

Why are you following me around buddy? Just go away

nice tattoos! Im contemplating a joker tattoo myself.

I could never tattoo myself, but I definitely don't look down on those who do.
Cool :up:

its not for everyone ... i understand that..... its like piercings....a way to express yourself..... i love mine and i will never regret them or the 9 other piercings ive had.... its all up to yous guys if you like them enough for yourself but dont make stupid comments like you'll regret it or thats dumb.... you dont have to understand something for you to except it.... i just posted them for people to see...not to bash....

nice work! i have mine partially done, i posted pics of the outline back in october, i got it partially colored 3 weeks ago and will be getting it finished saturday, i'm so excited.

DaRkVeNgeanCe said:
really nice work man, I cant wait for my batman back piece, for now ill post my chest piece, and later ill post my 89 logo tat!

beginstat.jpg
Thats awesome, I would like that but have the smallville scar S on my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"