My cousin plays the villain in "Secret Invasion" (and more)

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
I wanted to share my happiness with you!

My cousin, Kingsley Ben-Adir, will be the villain in the upcoming Secret Invasion TV series. He already starred in many high profile movies and TV series:

Kingsley Ben-Adir - Wikipedia

Technically speaking:

He is the brother (same mother, different father) of my first cousin, born in London.

If his character survives, I guess that we're gonna see him in some Marvel movies as well.

e801187a108a738d4a0a416c9eb0f47c2bd4e274.gif

I wanted to share my happiness with you!

My cousin, Kingsley Ben-Adir, will be the villain in the upcoming Secret Invasion TV series. He already starred in many high profile movies and TV series:

Kingsley Ben-Adir - Wikipedia

Technically speaking:

He is the brother (same mother, different father) of my first cousin, born in London.

If his character survives, I guess that we're gonna see him in some Marvel movies as well.

Very cool. If you go back any further in your family tree, you might be mistaken as hobbits.

I'll, of course, be checking it out. Hope everything works out well.

Congrats! Your cousin is a great actor(loved him in One Night In Miami & The Comey Rule) and he was actually one of my top choices to play Reed Richards(aka Mr. Fantastic) in the MCU. Now that he’s been apparently cast as a villain that ship has pretty much sailed but I’m excited to see him in the MCU nonetheless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"