My custom SE DVD covers

Cain said:
They're pretty cool man nice job. I always thought this would make an awesome DVD cover myself.

BatmanReturns3.jpg

This poster is brilliant! Look at Batman's face.

Viola! Batman & Robin! Like all of the previous covers, I wrote the synopsis of the film myself.

Okay, others forthcoming later today (As I have today off). I'm going to make a cover for each Batman film, all that's left now is Batman (1943), Batman and Robin (1949), Batman (1966), Mask of the Phantasm, World's Finest, Sub Zero, Return of the Joker, Mystery of the Batwoman and The Batman Vs. Dracula.

This just in.... Batman (1943)

Note that I kept the "Motion Picture Anthology" theme going, which I will use for every Batman film, as if they were all together in one boxed set. Even Begins.

And also note that I made this DVD a joint venture by WB and Columbia, the tiny copyright text next to the Columbia logo on the back at the bottom (hard to read because I shrunk it) reads: "This movie serial is the copyright of Columbia Pictures, Inc. The character BATMAN and all related symbols, indica and trademarks are registered trademarks of AOL-Time Warner. This DVD is a joint venture between Sony Pictures and AOL-Time Warner in which Warner Bros. owns the distribution rights due to their ownership of the character, and Sony Pictures owns the film, having produced it."

The reason? Becuase I wanted to keep the WB logo on every cover, since Batman is owned by WB.

Another thing to note is that the logo on the front is actually from the serial! I took a screenshot and painstakingly removed the text that was in the way, remaking the face and other details, adding a glow behind it to make it more visable.

can u do one for The Batman vs. Dracula, Mask of the Phantasm, an awesome Return of the Joker one as well? thanks.

DocLathropBrown said:
This just in.... Batman (1943)

Note that I kept the "Motion Picture Anthology" theme going, which I will use for every Batman film, as if they were all together in one boxed set. Even Begins.

And also note that I made this DVD a joint venture by WB and Columbia, the tiny copyright text next to the Columbia logo on the back at the bottom (hard to read because I shrunk it) reads: "This movie serial is the copyright of Columbia Pictures, Inc. The character BATMAN and all related symbols, indica and trademarks are registered trademarks of AOL-Time Warner. This DVD is a joint venture between Sony Pictures and AOL-Time Warner in which Warner Bros. owns the distribution rights due to their ownership of the character, and Sony Pictures owns the film, having produced it."

The reason? Becuase I wanted to keep the WB logo on every cover, since Batman is owned by WB.

Another thing to note is that the logo on the front is actually from the serial! I took a screenshot and painstakingly removed the text that was in the way, remaking the face and other details, adding a glow behind it to make it more visable.

any chance somebody can take that cover image along with the title font and turn it into a wallpaper? because that looks really f**kin' cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"