"my friend Marc Spector"

CombatRock319

How do I comic book?
Reaction score
I was watching the pilot episode for the new series (which i really liked) when i got to the scene where krista goes to the doctor/scientist guy's house. When shes there he tells her about vampires and she says "Whats next, you gunna tell me werewolves are real?" and he says "my friend Marc Spector's specialty" considering Moon Knight was originally a werewold hunter could this be OUR very own Marc Spector? I can see the makings of a very cool, subtle and interesting cameo. Comments?

That would be cool to see Moon Knight help out Blade for a while. He could even get his own series.

i was also thinking that morbius would be someone who blade could have some sick fights with or work along side...

Goyer said there will be more then just vampires in the series....

Awesome. :up::D

I'm hoping this show is the gateway to Marvel Team-Ups. In fact a Marvel Team-Up series would kick all kinds of ass. Juuuust gotta wait till Marvel gets more of their properties back.:up:

I loved that little nod and the House of Lycans. If they play them up, I'm really counting on an interesting year.

I thought the House of Lycan was just a bunch of spiritual vampires. It didn't seem like they had any relation to werewolves from the episode they appeared in, despite the similarity in their names.

I'm ambivalent about a possible Spector/Blade team-up. On one hand, it'd be cool to see other Marvel characters in Blade's show. On the other hand, you know there'll never be a hint of a costume on Spector. He'll just be some rugged, jaded supernatural expert without anything visually interesting to him, not Moon Knight.

We can always hope, but then again it would be going against the Blade world.

I'm all for the Nightstalkers appearing again.

If Ghost Rider weren't being tied up in a movie right now, it would've been nice to see him appear. Or, at the very least, Johnny Blaze from his post-Ghost Rider, Hellfire shotgun days. He would've actually fit in quite well with Blade if you took him from that era (but got rid of the cheesy metal faceplate and crap).

TheCorpulent1 said:
I'm ambivalent about a possible Spector/Blade team-up. On one hand, it'd be cool to see other Marvel characters in Blade's show. On the other hand, you know there'll never be a hint of a costume on Spector. He'll just be some rugged, jaded supernatural expert without anything visually interesting to him, not Moon Knight.

Moon Knight could be a code name for Spector. Or Krista could ask Spector if is working on something and he could answer "Project Moon Knight" or something like that, just a way to get fanboys like me to go crazy. :gl:

That'd be nice. I'd really like it if Spector turned out to be a vigilante like Blade, though. I wouldn't even really need to see a costume, just have him dress in all-white like Blade dresses in all-black and go out fighting supernatural menaces. It'd be a nice nod to the comic fans, and it'd let Blade know he's not alone in his war.

he be so easy to put in the show cause his powers are easy to depict and his story is that of great detail, it has a lot of potential for its own show now that blade has been cancelled

Good god, this was an old thread.
But yeah, Moon Knight, Morbius, Hannibal King...

The possibilities for this show were endless...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"