My JL/JLU music videos

DrVenkman90 said:
sorry... liked the videos
I like Ghostbusters. Your name is cool. I was just wondering what the 90 was for. oh, your year of birth...right? I watched the movies and the whole animated series and I even watched the new Ghostbusters. I always wanted to know what's stopping the next GB movie.

I think it is Bill Murray not wanting to do it. But it would be awesome if they did it.

DrVenkman90 said:
I think it is Bill Murray not wanting to do it. But it would be awesome if they did it.
I knew it! Bill Murray is not gonna be popular until they do a remake. Murray is still doing movies, more than even Akroyd, but they all stink. I still enjoyed him in Ed Wood though. He made the GB movies really funny. Without him I'd say there can't be a return.

Did you see Lost In Translation??? Beautiful peice of work just flat out amazing.

I do think he is doing funny movies like he used to for some reason.

MarvelMovies said:
I watched the first music video, but it just seemed more like a scene from the episode.. and instead of the voices, it's music.

Usually, animated music videos are montages of multiple scenes and episodes fitting in with the theme of the song, instead of just one scene.

However, it does make me want to watch Justice League.

:D
I know I know! the "Music Video" title does seem misleading. But there is MUSIC and there is VIDEO so I can't say it's too misleading. Besides, if you read my whole first post you'd get the idea that I wasn't going for the conventional way. I happy to hear that the videos excited you. That's my goal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"