My niece has passed on.

I wish there was a way that random posts on an internet forum could make you feel better... if there was a way I'm sure we would try. But, I'm sorry for your family's loss. Thanks for thinking of us as family.

So long as you cherish her life and remember what good times and lessons she gave you both, then I'm sure things will work out. I understand your wife's pain, because it's something when you can find someone to bond with due to physical similarity like that. I send my condolences to you and yours.

I don't even know what MD is... My mind kept shooting to MS, which an aunt of mine has, but that's a different disease.

But I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I have 2 nephews myself, so I know what the bond is like between and aunt / uncle - neice / nephew. It is always sad anytime you see someone die so young.

I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

I'm so sorry Supes...I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear of this, I can't imagine what you are going through, sympathies and condolences to you and yours.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your well wishes and prayers. They are truly appeciated.

Even though we will miss her I know she is with her father in a much better place. Like many of you said she will never truly be gone as long as we keep her in our hearts and memory.

Again, Thank you all.:heart:

BTW, Nell2ThaIzzay, MD is Muscular Dystrophy, She was one of Jerry's kids.:yay:

Sorry to hear about your niece. Remember that she's still alive in your memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"