My Wife's Grandmother just passed....

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
Well, late last night, my wife's Grandmother passed away.
She was in her late 80's and had lived a long productive life.

My wife's father lives with us and is doing well.
I think they were glad to see her go, because she was having a very hard time lately.

Mal

My condolences to you and your family, Malice.

jag

Whoa, my wife's grandmother died about a month or so back. Bananas.

How old are you, Malice?

My prayers go out to your family.

My condolences are with you all. It's always hard to lose a loved one no matter how long they have lived.

Spider-Man said:
Whoa, my wife's grandmother died about a month or so back. Bananas.

How old are you, Malice?

32 going on 5

My condoences and prayers go out to you and your wife Malice.

my grandmother died a few months back. Sorry for your loss, Malice.

Dude....

I sympathise.

My condolences.

But life goes on and the world continues...but don't forget the good memories.

Dont worry for me all, I really didnt know her to well, just more worried for my father-in-law who lives with us and his two other brothers.

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to all concerned.

At least she made it to a good age.

Malice said:
Dont worry for me all, I really didnt know her to well, just more worried for my father-in-law who lives with us and his two other brothers.

Hope they're coping well.

Malice said:

i'll keep them in my thoughts:up:

Sorry to hear that Malice. You can tell your wife all our hearts go out to her and your family buddy. At least she had a full life.

My deepest condolences to you and yours, Malice.

Sorry to hear that Malice. My deepest condolences.

Malice said:
32 going on 5

INTERESTING......I'M SOON TO BE 35, GOING ON 2. :o

I'D SAY THE REQUISITE "SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS", BUT WE BOTH KNOW THERE'S NOTHING TO BE SORRY ABOUT. DEATH, AND THE GRIEVING THAT FOLLOWS, ARE A BIG PART OF LIFE. I DREAD THE DAY MY WIFE'S GRANDPARENTS ARE BOTH GONE (MINE ARE ALL DECEASED), AS THEY RAISED HER, FOR THE MOST PART, BUT LIVE 1000 MILES AWAY IN MONTANA NOW. IT'S TOUGH ENOUGH ON HER, NOT GETTING TO SEE THEM MORE THAN ONCE/YEAR.....IF THAT. BUT LOSING THEM ALTOGETHER WILL BE MUCH HARDER ON HER.
THEY ARE ALSO IN THEIR LATE 80'S.

We are going to have a Barbque with family at my house this weekend it seems...

Sorry about your loss. At least you can take comfort in that she lived a long life and she is in a better place. My heart goes out to you and your loved ones.

oh god, that's terrible. I'm very sorry for you and your family.

Its actually a coincidence because my grandparents just left my house this morning to go back home to Florida. They stayed for the entire summer, but last night I started to cry. I felt guilty about how little time I actually spend with them because I always want to go on the computer or be alone. I'm usually in my modds cause i'm a teenager and I'm afraid I treat them disrespectfully at times. Then I realized that their time on earth is very limited since my papa is 78 and my nana is 70. i couldn't help but cry because i know that they have only so much time left, but yet i don't hang around them as much as I used to.:(

So I'm greatful that my grandparents are still alive, but others should really appreciate the relatives they have now. Cause you won't know how much you miss them until their gone.:csad:

I am so sorry Malice. I know she is in a better place now and i will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"