Sequels My Spider-Man 4 Story

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm going to be posting my own version of the story every now and then... I'm not going to do it all in one sitting, so please do not critic the main story until i'm done with the whole thing. ;)

Also, if you read the first part, please come back for the other parts when I'm done... I'm gonna make the rest of it sorta shorter so it won't be as long as the first part. ;)

RED = Battles

Ok, I've looked at some rumored things, and even thought up most of this myself. Very little of this is true, this is just my opinion. I'm going to write a fan story of what I'd like to see in this film:

In the 4th installment we pick up where we left off in 3. It has been 5 months and there's been unrest in the police department as super-villains have been on the upscale, what with Sandman, Venom and now a rumor of a new villain! Due to the fact that Manhattan will loose a lot of business if they told them another villain was on the rise, the NYPD has decided to keep this information strictly confidential. Not even Spider-Man knows exactly what's going on. We find Peter Parker as he's taken to detective work to figure out what exactly is going on. Meanwhile Doctor Connors has been working tirelessly on a formula that should promote the regrowth of his lost right arm, which he lost in the military. He is on the verge of a breakthrough as Connors and Peter both work together on the formula... Peter Parker has just got the job of being Doctor Connor's laboratory assistant. But soon chaos hits when the experiment goes wrong. At first Dr. Connor's arm began to grow back, but when his skin begins to turn green and scales come over him, Parker begins to get nervous. Suddenly Connors becomes The Lizard, and his mind is enslaved to it. The Lizard, thinking that Peter is to blame, violently attacks Peter. He has no choice but to put on his costume and fight him as Spider-Man or Dr. Connors might hurt himself, civilians, or even Peter!

This battle takes place in Dr. Connor's lab and soon escalates as it is lead out into the College campus. Since it is night, there is no worry of harming students. Spidey kicks Lizard and he lands into the streets, and there a large 18 wheeler hits the Lizard, knocking him unconscious. Spidey watches in horror as the truck flips over and catches on fire. Spidey jumps to the rescue as he saves the trucker and the Lizard, who by now has re transformed back into Connors. Spidey gets away with the two just in time as the truck explodes!

Later that night Peter watches from the side as firefighters put out the fire. A few policemen walk over to Peter and begin to ask him questions and asking him if there were any witnesses. Peter had to say no, or his identity might be found out. The police lifted a piece of Spidey's torn suit. "I think the Bugle was right all along... if we can't get any witnesses to give us information then we'll have to blame Spider-Man..." the cop added. "What's your name, son?" he asked Peter. Peter told them his name and they added his name to the list of possible witnesses. Peter realizes this. "I told them I wasn't a witness!" Peter thought to himself.

The next day Peter met up with Mary Jane to have breakfast together. They discussed Doctor Connor's problem and The Lizard. "I can't give myself in as a witness. If they ask me what happened then I wouldn't know what to say because I would be getting Dr. Connors in big trouble. But if I don't tell them then they could incriminate Spider-Man of trying to commit murder!" The breakfast came to a conclusion, and the two parted their separate ways. Peter went to the Bugle hoping to earn a little bit of cash. As he walked in the door Jameson immediately began blaming Peter of stealing his medications. "I didn't take your medications, sir. Why would I need them!" Pete said over and over. Finally Jameson gave up with the investigation and cut to the chase. "You know that truck explosion on Amsterdam Avenue last night?" JJ asked. "What about it?" said Peter. "Well, they think they have found the cause of the accident... It's a most unlikely victim." Peter listened closely. "No... please don't be Dr. Connors." he thought. Jameson continued. "... It just so happens the attempted murderer is Doctor Curtis Connors." Peter quickly interrupted. "What? No!" "Well the NYPD say that he's the only lead they have. They did a blood test at the site of the accident and they found Connor's blood." Peter quickly attempted to stand up for his friend. "No, I was there, it wasn't him!" "Wait, let me continue... they say they also found a piece of cloth from Spider-Man's costume." Peter cowered down. Jameson continued "Yes sir, I'm placing my money on the fact that it was him. Connors is innocent I say!" Peter interrupted Jameson. "Yes! It wasn't Connors!" "Ah, so you agree that Spider-Man is a killer, don't you, Parker?" Parker remained silent for a little while, then he spoke up. "No..." "Then who do you think did it?" asked Jameson. There was another silent moment, then Peter began to converse again. "So do you have any pictures for me to take for you?" "No, get out!" Jameson shooed him out.

Peter walked out of the office when Betty Brant stopped him. They talked for a few seconds and this and that, then Peter walked over to Robby to ask him if there were any pictures. He told him yes and they were over at the college campus. So Peter went on his way. While there he met up with Doctor Connors. He told him that the police thinks that he is innocent of attempting to murder the trucker. "I am..." replied Connors. "... I created that lizard monster... and I couldn't stop it." He began talking of making a cure for it, when suddenly police sirens went off, Peter looked out of the window to see the SWAT team outside preparing to come in. Peter seemed to have vanished as the SWAT team broke into the lab. They arrested Connors and took him outside, when suddenly Spidey came out of nowhere, swooping down, grabbing Connors and swinging off into the distance, while the SWAT team shot at Spidey. The webslinger landed on top of Connors apartment. "Get inside! Quick!" Spidey told him. "Wait..." Connors stopped Spidey from swinging away. "Thanks for saving me..." "No problem..." replied Spidey. "You do realize your in big trouble with the NYPD now..." "Yeah... I know..." answered Spidey. "... I'll try to clear your name of this accident as soon as possible. With that Spidey jumped off the roof and swung away. "How!?" yelled Connors. There was no answer, for Spidey was too far away.

Peter went to visit Aunt May. She asked him when he and MJ planned to get married. Peter told her that they've not set a date yet. Aunt May scolded him jokingly on how he's waiting too long and should go ahead and get married soon. Peter answered her and told her he planned to set a date soon. After that there was talk about Uncle Ben, finances, and everything. They spent a few minutes discussing things Uncle Ben use to do with Peter. Peter could definitely see signs that Aunt May wasn't doing well at all and he just had the feeling he could loose her any day.

That night at a high security prison we see violent noises as a few cops are thrown by an unknown person into the camera frame and out of the camera frame. We see a hooded figure walk around a corner and to a jail cell where inside is Flint Marko AKA The Sandman. The cell is radioactively protected somehow so nothing made of sand can get out. Flint sees this dark figure and he gets up. "Who are you!?" he asks. The person answers with a familiar voice "I'm getting you out of there." Flint responds "I can't see how. This prison cell is radioactively protected... nothing made of sand can get out..." The figure looks at Flint from under his hat. "Sand? Interesting... let me see..." Flint curiously looked at him, then he turned his hands into sand and then turned his sand hands into a sand mace. "Interesting..." responded the figure. He then goes to the cell control panel, and looks at the metal door. Flint looks across the hall at him from inside the cell. "You can't get in there. It's sealed shut!" Suddenly a metal tentacle appears from under the trench coat and goes through the radiative protector and looks straight at Flint. "I have my ways of getting into places... and... getting out of situations..." Doctor Otto Octavius AKA Doctor Octopus turns around, and with another tentacle he removes he takes off his hat. Flint is shocked. "You're that mad scientist I heard about! The one that drowned in the river!" Flint exclaimed. "Do I look dead to you!?" responded Doc Ock. He then turned around back to the doors to the control panel. His four metal arms grasp onto the doors and forced them open. Then one tentacle goes to the lever, and it turns the radiative protector off. Flint grins. Ock turns around. "Listen, Sand-freak! I helped you escape jail, now I want you to help me..." Flint looked at Ock. He chuckled "We're not out of this yet..." Suddenly an alarm goes off and the two look around.

High action music plays as cops come around the corners of the hallways. The two split up. Ock turns to his right and goes to attacking the police on the right end of the hallway. Sandman turns to the left, turns his hand and arms into sand and begins wiping out the cops on the left end of the hallway. Ock quickly goes through the cops, slinging them every which way, until he reaches the outside. He turns around and looks at the prison waiting for Sandman, as his tentacles protect him from gun fire and approaching police. Inside Sandman is now a sand monster as his whole body is a huge sand monster! Finally he has reached the very middle of the prison. Cops close in. Flint looks around then suddenly he makes sand shoot out from himself like a sand explosion. A loud chorus theme plays as all the cops are suddenly blast to the edges of the prison walls. On the outside Ock watches with a grin on his face as sand flies out from the prison. It flies towards Ock, as the tentacles shield his face. After all of this is done, the pile of sand lying in front of Ock turns into Sandman, and then he becomes Flint Marko again. "... what do you want?" asks Marko.

The next day, Peter, still curious about the rumors of a new villain Daily Bugle pass into the NYPD's criminal records. He goes to the section entitled "Super Heroes". He looks at the super heroes listed. He goes down the list: Spider-Man... "Typical" he thought. He continued reading the list: Norman Osborn, Otto Octavius, Flint Marko, Eddie Brock, Curtis Connors. Peter looks at Connor's name in shock as he clicks the name to see what this is all about. He reads the article on him: "Manhattan: City of chaos as yet another super-freak rises. The Lizard. Further known as Doctor Curtis Connors. Nearby citizens witnessed the truck explosion earlier this week as a huge lizard-like monster was seen nearby transforming into a man with a lab coat on. Later the next day investigators found a sample of DNA at the site which were none others than Doctor Curtis Connors himself! Also a patch of clothing off of Spider-Man's suit was found. Many say Connors is the attempted murderer, and that Spider-Man is innocent. But others are not so sure..." Peter closes down the file and leaves.

-------------------
TO BE CONTINUED!!!

I kind of shortened the beginning of part two...

PART TWO!!!

Peter notices pains in his sides.
He goes to Connors (as Spider-Man) to ask what it may be
Connors informs Spidey that it may be a furtherance of his mutation
Spidey asks Connors if he could work on an antidote for his photographer, Peter Parker's Aunt May. Connors gladly accepts. And in return he'll work on a cure for him (Connors) as well as one for himself.
Connors gives Peter the supplies to research for himself and find a cure

Kraven is hired by Jameson to kill Lizard.
Kraven comes to Manhattan, NY
Kraven informs Jameson that he finishes jobs no matter what.

Connors becomes Lizard by accident and goes out into the city
Spidey fights Lizard trying to stop him from hurting people
Kraven comes on the scene and attempts to kill Lizard. Spidey stops him. Kraven now fights both Lizard and Spider-Man
The NYPD shows up and tries to arrest Kraven

Lizard escapes. Spidey follows him. While following he starts mutating into Man-Spider and stops following Lizard.

Doc Ock makes an agreement with Sandman that if Sandman will kill Spidey, then Ock will help his ill daughter with medical science. Sandman makes an excuse that he's on Spidey's side now. Ock tells him that his daughter may die then...

Connors wakes up in an ally, and goes back to the lab.

Sandman is on the search for Spidey in Central Park when suddenly he spots Man-Spider. He follows him and sees he's wearing the Spider-Man suit. He then begins to attack Man-Spider and the battle begins with the two. It begins to rain and Sandman is forced to leave.

Man-Spider goes to his apartment and the phone rings. MJ leaves a message on the answering machine wondering why it seems Peter's been avoiding her. Man-Spider looks down at a paper on his desk that says "need a cure". Man-Spider leaves for Connor's lab.

Kraven reads the Bugle's paper that says Curtis Connor's is guilty of causing the truck bomb.
Kraven investigates Connor's lab.
Kraven finds Connors in the lab, he violently interrogates him by pushing him into walls.
Connors begs him to stop because anger triggers the Lizard.
Kraven doesn't listen. Soon he becomes Lizard and the two begin fighting. Kraven kicks Lizard out of the lab thru a window.
Man-Spider arrives to get Connor's help
Man-Spider sees Kraven kick Lizard out of the window.
Man-Spider attacks Kraven. Kraven tells Man-Spider that Lizard's getting away. Man-Spider grabs Kraven by the neck, he lifts him off the ground. Kraven pleads for mercy. Man-Spider throws Kraven across the campus.
Lizard leaps to building to building trying to escape.
Kraven follows.
Man-Spider follows Kraven.
Lizard jumps over a cage at the zoo. Kraven jumps ontop of Lizard and the two fall to the ground and begin to fight.
Man-Spider arrives to fight Lizard.
Kraven accidentally loosens a bolt holding a huge metal bar in place on the ceiling. It falls hitting Lizard and knocking him out. Lizard becomes Connors.
Kraven goes over to him, takes out his knife and is about to cut his throat.
Man-Spider jumps over and knocks Kraven down just before he was going to kill him.
Connors sees Man-Spider and discovers it's Spider-Man.
Man-Spider pins Kraven down and is about to kill him when Connors yells for him to stop. Man-Spider stops and Connors talks to him trying to knock sense into him. He tells him that he can cure him. Kraven jumps over, grabs Connors and is about to kill him. Man-Spider punches Kraven, grabs him and throws him thru the wall. The police show up and arrest Kraven and put him in the back of the police car. Man-Spider grabs Connors and brings him back to the lab.

The cops are driving on the road bringing Kraven to prison. Kraven wakes up, kicks the door, jumps out, lands on the road and escapes.

Meanwhile back at the lab Connors cures Man-Spider with the antidote and without the mask on, Connors learns that Peter is Man-Spider.
Peter learns that Connors just used the potion that would make him better, on Peter instead. Peter thanks him and then promises to return the favor and make another dose of the antidote to help Lizard. Connors acknowledges that and then tells Peter that sometimes we have to make decisions to help others instead of ourselves... I had to do what I had to do... and that was to save you."

Sandman returns to Ock. He asked where has he been this whole time? Sandman tells him he failed. Ock tells him that they'll have to fight him together.

Peter goes to Aunt May's and finds out she's ill and needs medicine. Peter then goes with all haste towards the hospital to pick up the medicine. On the way he meets Kraven, who this time fights him with guns! After a long battle Kraven finally pins Spidey down and drugs him. Kraven takes him to the graveyard and buries him alive.

Meanwhile Aunt May begins to have heart troubles. She barely reaches the phone, calls 911 and then falls on the floor. She lies there in pain.

JJ walks in his office, turns on the light and there is Kraven standing in front of him. He tells JJ that he does not finish impossible jobs. Then JJ shoots himself right in front of JJ. JJ watches in horror.

At the graveyard we look at where Spidey was buried. A hand reaches out of the ground and we watch as Spidey climbs out of the ground like in the classic comic cover (see below [just in a red and blue suit, not black])

smklh3.jpg

He then looks over to his right where he notices that he was buried right beside his Uncle Ben by coincidence. He then looks to Uncle Ben's grave and promises that he'll save Aunt May whatever the cost.
Spidey then goes to Connor's lab to pick up the medicine for Aunt May
A dark figure (clearly Ock) follows Spidey.

Peter arrives at Connor's lab. He gets the medicine then suddenly a dark figure walks in and dozens of henchmen storm the lab. Some henchmen go over and pin Connors against the wall. Others pin Peter against the wall. The Master Planner (Doc Ock) sees Peter holding medicine. He takes it. Peter tries to stop him but if he does too much he'll reveal that he's Spider-Man... Connors out of anger becomes Lizard. Horror, opera music begins as the henchmen start to scream in horror, they start running. Lizard runs across the lab exterminating the henchmen. The henchmen holding away Peter run away too. Peter runs out of the room. Lizard sees this and runs after Peter. The camera looks back showing Peter running towards it with the Lizard running behind him. Peter (without his costume) jumps up and swings through the sky. He jumps on a tall building. Lizard follows him, clawing the buildings. Peter jumps in midair. Lizard jumps grabs him and drags him to the ground. The two fall through the metal "sewer door" (the thing that separates people on the road from the sewer below :p ). Peter is the shallow water with Lizard on top of him. Peter begs Lizard. He tells him "Dr. Connors. It's me. Peter... please don't give in to the Lizard!" and things like that. Finally Lizard gets off, and looks at him. Peter gets up, looks at him, then comes out of the sewer and swings away.

The ambulance come in Aunt May's apartment to find her on the floor grasping every breath. They put her on a stretcher and carry her out of the room.

Doc Ock's henchmen are on the roof of the hospital standing guard. "Why did the boss take the medicine?" asked one of the henchman to another. "Because... he believes that the medicine is for that Parker kid. And Doc don't want him alive..." replied another henchman. Then suddenly Spider-Man appears out of nowhere and lands on the main henchmen. Spidey VERY violently fights the henchmen. He is very enraged. Then a voice calls out to Spider-Man saying "Long time no see, Peter Parker!" Spider-Man slowly turns around. He sees Doctor Octopus standing on the edge of the roof grinning (Flint Marko standing beside him). Lighting strikes in the background as a high chilling chorus is sung. "No! It can't be!" said Spidey. Without hesitation Spider-Man leaps across the roof smashing into Doctor Octopus, knocking him off the roof. In mid-air they fight (like in the "Battle Building" scene in Spider-Man 2) Flint Marko jumps over the side and in mid-air morphs fully into Sandman and softly lands on the concrete as a pile of sand. Spidey and Ock crash onto the ground. Spidey looks to the side, webs the "metal sewer door" ( :p ) and swings it at Ock. Ock's tentacle grabs it and throws it back at Spidey. It hits him knocking him into the sewer. Ock and Sandman follow. The three battle on the concrete edges inside the sewer. Ock and Sandman avoid touching the water at all costs. Because with Ock the tentacles might stop working and with Sandman... well, he can't touch water anyways.

During the battle Sandman is knocked into the water. He yells out in pain. He leaves the battle. Ock and Spidey continue fighting. During the fight, Spidey manages to get the medicine back. Finally Ock hits the concrete above with his tentacles and it comes falling down, also in the process making a car above fall down too. All this concrete and the car both fall on Spidey.

The ambulance arrives at the hospital with Aunt May. They immiedeatly bring her to the emergency room.

Spidey is under all the concrete and the car. Only half of him is free, and he can't get the rest of him free. Ock walks over to him and one of the tentacles pulled off his mask. "Why?" asked Peter. "... Why are you doing this? I once knew a good man. Even when your mind was controlled by those things, you still came back and helped the city of Manhattan... can you not help my Aunt May?" "You Aunt May?" replied Ock. "That medicine you took. That's hers. I need to get that to her now or she'll die!" Peter explaimed. There was a short pause between the two. Peter continued. "Please Doctor Octavius! Help me save her!". Ock showed a sign of care inside of him, but soon it was vanquished by hatred. "I'm sorry Peter Parker... I am no longer Otto Octavius... These tentacles controlled my fully after I drowned... Doctor Octavius is dead..." sad Ock grimly. Peter looked in shock. "... Doctor Octopus is all that is left now... I feel no love for anyone." continued Ock. Then Peter looked up at him. "... Your wife... Rossie... she would want you to do the right thing..." Then out of anger, Ock grabbed his neck with one of his tentacles. Ock looked at Peter. "Good bye... Peter Parker." Just as Ock had said that, the Lizard jumped on Ock and the two fought fiercly. Then Lizard and Ock both fell in the water. When that happened Ock's tentacles stopped working. Lizard then helped Peter out of the concrete. He then looked over at Ock, who was crawling away. Lizard jumped on him and was about to kill him. Ock suddenly begins to plead with him. "Please! don't kill me! Please!" Then as Lizard looked upon Ock, Connor's voice came in his head of when he was talking to Peter in Spider-Man 2... "Octavius is a good friend of mine...". The Lizard then turned back into Dr. Connors. Ock looks at Connors. "Curt Connors!?" Dr. Connors turns around and walks away and when he does Ock grabs him by the neck. "... You alligned yourself with Peter!" With that Ock throws Connors violently over to the wall. Peter watches in shock!

In the hospital Aunt May is near death. A nurse walks to another nurse. "I think it's time..."

Back in the sewer Peter looks at Connors. Ock is walking closer to him, tentacles ready to kill. Peter then looked at the medicine in his hand. He stands silently trying to make the decision to save Connors or Aunt May. He then says quitly to himself "... sorry Dr. Connors... I have to do... what I have to do..." (remembering back to what Connors said after he saved Peter from the Man-Spider). With that Peter ran away. Ock stood over Connors, tentacles over Connor's head. "I don't tolerate backstabbers." Ock said. Then a tentacle grabbed Connor's neck raised him up and the camera blacked out right as Ock slammed Connor's head into the wall killing him.

At the hospital Aunt May is about to die when Pete runs in with the medicine (with his spidey suit on, but without a mask). He gives it to her and the screen fades out.

At the graveside Dr. Connor's, who is inside a coffin, is being lowered in the ground. Peter looks down in shame. Later we see people leaving the funeral. Peter walks away. MJ comes behind him trying to comfort him. Aunt May also comes to Peter and comforts him. They talk a little while about whatever. :p

We then show Spider-Man standing on the Chrysler building, holding his mask with one hand... just like in the Spider-Man 2 (see below)

spider_man_two_ver5.jpg

... we see him standing there mask in one hand, then the camera backs up to reveal Aunt May standing beside him. They talk. Aunt May talks about how she's known he was Spider-Man for some time...

Then we skip over to Peter and MJ's wedding. Yes... they're finally getting married... and guess what? it's on a hill-top :p Anyway, they go thru the wedding vows and stuff and then Peter kisses the bride and then in front of everyone Peter vows to protect MJ and that he will never let anything bad happen to her. Then we see the two getting into the "just married" car, when a siren goes off. Peter pretends he ignores it. They get in the car and the car drives off. Once they're out of viewing range of everyone back at the wedding site, then Peter asks the driver to stop real quick. They stop, then Peter opens the door, turns around and tells MJ that he'll be back and he's real sorry. MJ smiles. "You have to do what you have to do..." With that Peter turns around and runs out of distance. Then we see Spidey swinging thru the air. But this time instead of stopping with Spidey swinging, it goes on to the crime. Spidey stops in front of a cop. The cop turns to Spidey. "Cletus Kasady's at it again! We've got him surrounded, but he won't come out!" Spidey looks at the building he's in. "Cletus Kasady? No problem..." (small joke there... he says no problem now.... just wait till later... :p ). With that Spidey starts climbing the building. He crawls in the window and as he does that we hear Cletus laughing like a pshycopath! The screen goes black.

We go to the high security prison where the cops throw a red-headed prisoner in... it's Kasady. He goes over and sits on a bunk bed, then he looks down and a redish-black goo comes up from under the bed. It's the symbiote that escaped the Battle Royal in Spider-Man 3! Kasady doesn't notice it until it begins to crawl up his leg. Kasady finally notices it and starts getting a little worried. He gets up. The camera faces the wall where Kasady's sillouete is showed as the symbiote engulfs him. We hear a loud pshycotic scream! We see the back of Carnage as he walks to the wall, breaks a hole thru it. The camera is on the ground looking up at the hole in the wall. Carnage jumps down kind of like Spidey... The camera is lost within his eye and then the screen goes black. JUST like in the teaser and the theatrical of SM3 where Spidey jumped down towards the camera.

THE END

(post comments, please)

That was kinda cool, actually. But you shouldn't have killed Doctor Connors.

well, that can easily be edited out and replaced with something else...

but hey, Raimi shouldn't have killed Doc Ock... and he shouldn't kill Harry yet, or Venom... :p

Awesome story! I love the cliffhanger at the end!

That's okay, but it is such a cool story! You should write out as a proper, long Fan Fiction, coz it would rock!

You know I actually plan to take this and use my script-writing program and make it into a script, put it online and put a link to it... ;)

I'm writing a own plot for SM4 -
hope I can reveal it in a few Days.

One 'official' Statement; the villains will be Kraven and the Scorpion.

I heard it was gonna be Lizard... that's all i've heard...

or are Kraven and Scorpion just "officially" in your plot?

because in my plot Kraven, Sandman, Doc Ock and Carnage are not yet official, i just added them in my plot...

though Lizard is official...

i could be wrong though. give me the link to where they say Kraven and Scorpion are official...

no no, just in my plot.

well, probably it will be the official one...but Sam an I are still discussing about the details :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"