The Amazing Spider-Man 2 "My Spider-sense is tingling" The Spoiler talk thread

I think the mental image I have of Spider-Man swinging along after the police listening to music and singing along at the top of his lungs is him all over to be honest. People need to stop tearing things to shreds before even taking a second to look at it in a positive light.

Or, they can be allowed to their initial and honest reaction and not force positivity (or negativity) so as not to upset others.

the mp3 thing could be great. it all depends on the execution.

I'm assuming Electro will short the mp3 player out at some point.

would have to be quite an epic fight, what really got me excited is

It is revealed that Electro can fly when he is over metal, and he uses this power to fly out of the billboard and around Time Square, exposing himself for the first time to the people of the city.

that just sounds epic

Actually makes me remember I bought a spidey comic as a kid and Peter was dancing about in a towel singing bohemian rhapsody
:hehe: This would be funny to see in a movie.

The MP3 thing does depend on the execution. I don't think it would be something I'd want if I were swinging around the city, trying to pay attention for crimes, etc. But jiving around to music as a taunt after defeating Rhino is typical jokey Spidey.

:hehe: This would be funny to see in a movie.

The MP3 thing does depend on the execution. I don't think it would be something I'd want if I were swinging around the city, trying to pay attention for crimes, etc. But jiving around to music as a taunt after defeating Rhino is typical jokey Spidey.

i agree, but what if he turns the music on once he starts chasing the truck? he has a clear goal at this point, so paying attention to other crimes is moot.

i think the scene could work well. showing off some fast paced action to rock music. as charlie sheen would say, "what's not to love?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"