My Tumbler progress

will you post a 'how to' when you're finished? lol. PLEASE!!!

That's beautiful. I think . . . I think I'm gonna get emotional.

Nope, false alarm, but I was pretty close. That really is a work of art. Kudos.

:applaud

Batman_Tumbler_Transformer--Pic--Gear.html

That's so cool. Why is it so wobbly though? And are you aloud to drive that on the street?

shocks need to be changed out on the back. not enough resistance. I originaly put 400lbs. coils, now they have 800.

as of: Nov. 9th 2009, the car is driving. will post videos. as soon as I can find a stinkin driver for my sony camera that goes with windows 7

Now...that's SWEET! I love the sound....:woot:
When ya gonna post some "drive-by" footage, Bob?
Rob

wow, the last video, VERY VERY loud!!

I love it man :D

Amazing work - much respect to you, youngbat!!

Could you imagine driving by and seeing that come out of someone's garage? :funny:

I hope Youngbat doesn't mind too much. Here is my tumbler progress... Hahaha

Someone smashed in my window last night. The cut-outs in my patch job reminded me of the Tumbler for some reason.

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

It's really amazing! :)

Sorry about your car window haha.

Will announce the discovery Channel dates, as soon as I know.

thinking of painting it camofladge, what do u all think?

that'd be sweet! just PLEASE don't use any of the digital camouflage that the military is using these days, prefer the older camo really....

WHAT THE...!?!?
So you just saw the movies and thought to yourself... "Hmm... I am going to build me one of those" :wow:

Respect, man! Respect! I swear, if I could, I would but... how? I mean... wow. Really I am speechless. The amount of money you have to channel in this, the amount of work and the amount of talent you must bring to the table. Really... wow. Love the car!

Is it allowed to take it out for a ride, or is that forbidden? Is it driveable? Here in germany, you couldn't even park it in front of your house, without having the police show up.

the local police know me well. and have been over to my house several times. have driven it in town, and been on discovery channel. and other shows. am thinking about painting it camofladge.. what do u all think?

the local police know me well. and have been over to my house several times. have driven it in town, and been on discovery channel. and other shows. am thinking about painting it camofladge.. what do u all think?

I prefer black, you could always build another one...:cwink:

If I ever save up the cash, do you think I could ever commission you to build me one youngbat? :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"