• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

My Wants and Haves

*Updated Wants*
Oh and FTB thank you...also What Spider-man figure did you get from Target?

I'm thinking about getting rid of my Galactus BAF...but I'll have ta trade it for something worth it...if somebody is looking for a Galactus or wants ones...try talking me into it...

If you're talking about ML13 GG then I'm SOL for getting one here. ML is all I see at my Target and AOA Sabes is all I see at the WMs near me.

SHT, my bad for not calling back just yet. Got a few more in. Should be able to in about 5 minutes.

SpiderHulkThing said:
i think i have an extra GG i might trade towards your galactus.

If I trade my Galactus it's gonna be for a big trade....

Goldenage Batman said:
If I trade my Galactus it's gonna be for a big trade....

i could trade you GG and Shaalak. that's all i got though. it's cool, don't worry about it. and i wasn't expecting you to just take GG, i figured i'd pay you some too.

SpiderHulkThing said:
i could trade you GG and Shaalak. that's all i got though. it's cool, don't worry about it. and i wasn't expecting you to just take GG, i figured i'd pay you some too.

....Let me think it over the weekend...I should have made a decsion by then...I'm not really into money,I like tradeing more....if you can get a thrid figure in I'll probally do it...

*updated* I now have a Haves list for my Loose figures up for trade..

nevermind it bro, i don't have shaalak, for whatever reason i was thinking shark. i have him, not shaalak. but i could still keep an eye out. i wasn't planning on getting him anyway. i just wanted the villians from GL2.

I don't get it..."big trades" are you doing individuals or as a lot?
I'm interested in Brown Wolverine, Modern IM, & Sentinel.
I can get you ML13 Abomination and XMC Colossus.....Anyhow, Lmk.

ez-8

richardez-8 said:
I don't get it..."big trades" are you doing individuals or as a lot?
I'm interested in Brown Wolverine, Modern IM, & Sentinel.
I can get you ML13 Abomination and XMC Colossus.....Anyhow, Lmk.

ez-8

The "big trades" are as a lot or a "Box Set" if you will....but the M. Iron Man I can trade you cause I still have S.C. IM...B Wolverine is part of the Sent "Box set"...

Well, I'm interested in a few individual figures that you have there G-Bats buit not the whole "boxset lot". Anyway you'd do them individually??

sometimes, you gotta do them indivudually. but when it you can, it's always better to do them as a group. it's more fun that way, and then you don't feel like you're the one doing all the work.

Well, I'd get maybe 3-4 figs plus the Sentinel but not the whole group.

I just want those figures that I want:(.....but come on I think I got some goods deals going...and some good extras....A naked picture of me G-Bats for Kingdom Come figures of Superman and Batman...can't get any better than that.....

Would you be willing to just pay me for Abomination?
Cost + shipping? I've seen one a target just sitting there for the past 3 weeks. LMK, if not then I guess I'll take the M IM trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"