Transformers Name a Few Scenes You Want in the Film

hmmmm......i'm not sure about this one, but constructicons would be nice, devastator would make my day, especially seeing all the autobots working together to take him out.

i'd also like to see megatron kicking serious autobot ass. Just as optimus is tearing through teh decepticon line up, megatron is doing the same on the other side until they are the last ones standing, then all hell breaks loose.

of course, this is never ever ever going to happen, there isn't enough money in the world for such a scene.

November Rain said:
hmmmm......i'm not sure about this one, but constructicons would be nice, devastator would make my day, especially seeing all the autobots working together to take him out.

i'd also like to see megatron kicking serious autobot ass. Just as optimus is tearing through teh decepticon line up, megatron is doing the same on the other side until they are the last ones standing, then all hell breaks loose.

of course, this is never ever ever going to happen, there isn't enough money in the world for such a scene.
Well supposedly the ending battle is a 3-way fight...Autobots vs. Decepticons vs. Humans. And Prime and Megatron have a full-on showdown. Rumors say lots of stuff gets blown up and damaged around them. So who knows, you might get a pretty cool fight none-the-less.

I'd like to see Optimus Prime transform from a MACK truck (not a Kenworth) into a robot that looks like Optimus Prime.

That's it - I think I'm going to be let down!

WalkingDead said:
Well supposedly the ending battle is a 3-way fight...Autobots vs. Decepticons vs. Humans. And Prime and Megatron have a full-on showdown. Rumors say lots of stuff gets blown up and damaged around them. So who knows, you might get a pretty cool fight none-the-less.
meh, i don't want humans getting in the way, they are a by product of this all...

i feel there is going to be too much human interaction in this film...

:(:(

November Rain said:
meh, i don't want humans getting in the way, they are a by product of this all...

Maybe so...
But I personally would not mind seeing Megatron come down and bring unholy death and destruction to a bunch of soldiers, who can't stop him. He mows them down, and works his way right to Prime, who's spending his time trying to save the humans, only giving Megatron more advantages.

Well there have been several different designs of Optimus Prime over the years. So it doesn't actually bother me if he isn't a Mack Truck. As long as he is a Truck and keeps his traditional colors.

November Rain said:

The 5 kids in Armada already annoyed me lots of times, but now we're probably getting dozens, if not hundreds of those pesky, little, meatbags. Combined with the rumor that the Decepticons barely speak, that makes me really worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"