Transformers Name a Few Scenes You Want in the Film

WalkingDead

Sidekick
Reaction score
Okay, for this movie...
Name some scenes that you absolutely want to have in the movie. Whether it be a simple car chase, a one-on-one fight with certain TF's, or a scene with specific lines of dialogue.

The reason I put this in the spoilers topic is because it could allude to stuff already known about the film, such as the Bumblebee vs. Decepticon Cop Car chase.

For Me, I Want:
  1. A great one-on-one final battle between Prime and Megatron. I don't want it a short, little skirmish. I'm talking full-on war between the two leaders, both coming out of it damaged, hurting, and just barely able to walk away (if at all).
  2. Megatron showing his beliefs and what he wants to accomplish. For him to prove he's not just evil to be evil, but that he actually has a system of ideals and goals. Basically for him to be considered evil only to those his actions negatively affect, such as the humans and Autobots.
  3. Prime and the Autobots talking to each other, giving us the audience a sense of what the Autobot Cause is, why they fight, why they want peace and freedom, and establish who they are as individual sentient beings with different tastes and personalities.
  4. A massive assault on humans by the Decepticons. Buildings blowing up, cars being tossed or stepped on, and people literally running for their lives. Humans in real danger here.

WalkingDead said:
Okay, for this movie...
Name some scenes that you absolutely want to have in the movie. Whether it be a simple car chase, a one-on-one fight with certain TF's, or a scene with specific lines of dialogue.

The reason I put this in the spoilers topic is because it could allude to stuff already known about the film, such as the Bumblebee vs. Decepticon Cop Car chase.

For Me, I Want:
  1. A great one-on-one final battle between Prime and Megatron. I don't want it a short, little skirmish. I'm talking full-on war between the two leaders, both coming out of it damaged, hurting, and just barely able to walk away (if at all).
  2. Megatron showing his beliefs and what he wants to accomplish. For him to prove he's not just evil to be evil, but that he actually has a system of ideals and goals. Basically for him to be considered evil only to those his actions negatively affect, such as the humans and Autobots.
  3. Prime and the Autobots talking to each other, giving us the audience a sense of what the Autobot Cause is, why they fight, why they want peace and freedom, and establish who they are as individual sentient beings with different tastes and personalities.
  4. A massive assault on humans by the Decepticons. Buildings blowing up, cars being tossed or stepped on, and people literally running for their lives. Humans in real danger here.

All of those for sure, I think we have the same movie playing in our dream worlds lol.

I think the only thing I would add to that is having at least one transformer die, to solidify the intensity of the film and make the drama tangible.

Those scenes sound amazing and that would be awesome if played out in the movie. But I have a few that I would like to add to the movie as well just to fantasize about maybe.

1. A very detailed sequence on Cybertron to explain in good detail why the Transformers chose earth for their ultimate battle zone.
2. A beyond belief fantastic car chase sequence with Prowl or Bumblebee or hotshot.
3. Samething as two but now an air chase scene between Star Scream and maybe a flying Autobot.
4. An appearence of Ultra Magnus wouldn't be bad...
5. And maybe one quick shot of Fortress Maximus

That sums it up for my little additions scene wise as to what I want to see on the screen. But no doubt with Michael Bay on the project the franchise is bound for good things. Also over the course of my summer break which is now I am looking to write a fan Superman Screenplay as well as a Transformers one. I will be posting the Transformers plot up not too long from now so I will be looking for feed back on it before I decide to write the screen play.

Green_Lantern43 said:
Those scenes sound amazing and that would be awesome if played out in the movie. But I have a few that I would like to add to the movie as well just to fantasize about maybe.

1. A very detailed sequence on Cybertron to explain in good detail why the Transformers chose earth for their ultimate battle zone.
2. A beyond belief fantastic car chase sequence with Prowl or Bumblebee or hotshot.
3. Samething as two but now an air chase scene between Star Scream and maybe a flying Autobot.
4. An appearence of Ultra Magnus wouldn't be bad...
5. And maybe one quick shot of Fortress Maximus

That sums it up for my little additions scene wise as to what I want to see on the screen. But no doubt with Michael Bay on the project the franchise is bound for good things. Also over the course of my summer break which is now I am looking to write a fan Superman Screenplay as well as a Transformers one. I will be posting the Transformers plot up not too long from now so I will be looking for feed back on it before I decide to write the screen play.
Cool stuff...
I don't think a couple of those things will happen, but I like your ideas.

I definately want Cybertron to have some screen time.

An attempted mutiny that backfires, by Starscream.

I'd like to see an Autobot captured and brutally tortured for information, by the Decepticons, to show how ruthless they are.

Humans actually being killed.

I want to see a HUGE battle on a highway.

Setting a highway raised off the ground in a highly populated area *Big city in the background*
One side of the highway.
Optimus, Bumblebee, and the others
Heading towards, A tank *megs HOPEFULLY* and brawl
They finnaly collide, gas trailers are being thrown, starscream is reigning down taking shots at the autobots when he can.
Eventually prime is thrown off the highway by megatron and the battle takes on to the streets of a metropolis

1) Humans/Cars/Anything been thrown about by decepticons ruthlessly
2) Prime running smaller decepticons over in truck mode
3) Megatron v Prime final battle
4) Prime dies
5) Brawl looks cool, want plenty of him
6) The Military attempts to destroy the transformers, even the autobots.

WalkingDead said:
Okay, for this movie...

For Me, I Want:

All good stuff!

I would add a homage scene to the animated movie. Where Megatron is standing over a downed Iron Hide grabbing at his leg, valiantly protesting with a weak and obviosly injured noooooooo as Megatron monologs after his act II battle victory. Megatron looks down, delivering his “such heroic nonsense“ line with a smirk and blows his head off.

oooooewwww. I want muh popcorn with extra butter!!! :D

Denny67 said:
All good stuff!

I would add a homage scene to the animated movie. Where Megatron is standing over a downed Iron Hide grabbing at his leg, valiantly protesting with a weak and obviosly injured noooooooo as Megatron monologs after his act II battle victory. Megatron looks down, delivering his “such heroic nonsense“ line with a smirk and blows his head off.

oooooewwww. I want muh popcorn with extra butter!!! :D

That is definately good! And, a great line.

I want a scene where Jazz says what the hell is this crap, bumblebee says its earth music called rap, Jazz says turn that crap off.

I just want to see a scene with Optimus and Megatron in a major battle agianst one another while the others are fighting in background, things destroyed, blown up and havok in the area. I want to see a battle beyond nothing seen before.

robots kicking the **** out of each other brutally...lol

and an awesome intro

I want total war!!!! humans vs transformers/autobots vs decepticons.

I want the decepticons to be pure evil.

I want the autobots to save the humans even if it kills them.

I want one moment where ill actually shed a tear, then ill know its a good movie.

One kick @$$ scene with O/prime and Megatron fighting face to face.

I want to see Bumblebee be dismantled by Starscream and then I want to see Megatron kill one of the Decepticons in blind rage.

Destructicus said:
I want to see Bumblebee be dismantled by Starscream and then I want to see Megatron kill one of the Decepticons in blind rage.
That just made me think of a scene from the old Comics...
Megatron gets pissed off badly and crushes Brawl's head with his bare hands. That would be so cool to see Megatron grab the Police Car 'Con and crush it's head (since his Place Holder Name is currently Brawl).

Destructicus said:
That'd be cool. :up:

Personally, apart from some of the ideas already expressed, I'd like to see the Autobots and/or humans think they've won, just when Starscream calls for reinforcements in the shape of Skywarp, Thundercracker, and the Combaticons. Then Ark peeps arrive just in the nick of time for a counter-strike.

Maybe on the director's cut. ;)

1)Prime blasting into the sky and transforming in midair like in the movie.
2)A scene that shows us why Starscream is in second command (he may be a backstabber but he's very skilled)

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I definately want Cybertron to have some screen time.

An attempted mutiny that backfires, by Starscream.

I'd like to see an Autobot captured and brutally tortured for information, by the Decepticons, to show how ruthless they are.

Humans actually being killed.

Why a failed mutiny, why not in the end of the movie, have Starscream beat a badly damaged megtron ( from one bad a$$ smackdown, earth shakin brawl) and take over control of the decepticons then that could set up a sub plot in a possible sequel.

Also I want maybe a bad a$$ dog fight with some US fighters with some of the decepticons planes, off course in the end the fighters meet thier demise as the planes transform.

I envision a scene where Spike asks a girl out onto a date, But he doesn't have a cool ride, So he asked one of the autobots to be his ride?

I want to see Starscream defy Megatron because he has a change of mind, showing that he isn't that bad. And not because he wants to be the Leader. I'd even like to see them fight each other for a short time.

Sorry G1 fans, I simply love the Amadar version of Starscream.

oh I posted this awhile back on the IMDB board

Ok so I was in the car, driving to the casting for transformers
and while I was stuck in traffic I started thinking about the
chase between the Decepticon Cop Car and Bumblebee before he
becomes the new concept camaro. Ok So I pretty much thought up
the chase and how i would make it, so bear with me im not sure
if the gun comes out of the decepticon's hand so I’m just going
to do that but only because I’m not sure, and I'll give bumblebee
a handheld gun. ok so here it is

Fade from black as we see a 1970 Camaro speed toward the camera on
a highway late at night.

soon there after a Mustang Saleen speeds by the same route.

The 2 cars are side by side as the mustang swerves to the left
slamming Bumblebee onto the divider, sparks fly as it continues
to scrape the divider as it struggles to get out.

Bumble bee steps on the brake as the Decepticon continues to
speed forward with bumblebee on his tail. The Decepticon speed
continues to climb as it starts to create a gap between him and
Bumble bee.

Soon it swerves to the right and makes a 180 as it is now driving
In reverse facing bumblebee and hits the brake as he transformers
in to Bipedal Robotic Figure.

It raises its arm pointing to the oncoming bumblebee as a
gun raises from its forearm and fires blasts of energy toward
Bumble bee

Bumblebee swerves to dodge the oncoming fire and as it gets closer
to decepticon it transformers and skids across the pavement and
sparks fly from under its feet as it collides with the decepticon
; Sending them both to the ground.

Bumblebee takes out his gun and fires upon the Decepticon as it
gets up and runs toward cover near a concrete pillar holding up a
highway.

Concrete flies as the explosions of the oncoming energy shots
start to disintegrate the pillar from which the decepticon has
token cover from opposing fire.

He soon sees a gap in his foes firing and makes a move to shoot back.
He fires and bumblebee jumps to his left to get out of his aim
Of fire, but is it on his right shoulder by the third energy shot
He had fired. He flips down to the ground as the decepticon walks
toward the fallen bumblebee.

Bumblebee raises his gun toward the decepticon as he prepares to
fire on to the his on coming foe.

The Decepticon raises is arm quickly but calmly as he shoots the
gun from bumblebees hand.

He picks up bumble bee’s gun and drags bumblebee by his shoulder
To a near by bridge that’s over a river

He holds him up over the side of the bridge and he struggles to get out
of his grip.

He takes bumblebees gun and aims the barrel on to his chest and
fires a round through him, but just avoiding his spark as pieces of metal continue
to fall to the river below.

The struggling bumblebee soon becomes still

He then throws the Destroyed bumblebee on to the river below but is caught
on a dumpster boat as it makes a huge thud and creates waves below the boat
as it startles the crew.

The crew emerges to see what created the sudden movement on the boat as they
see the destroyed bumblebee on the boat motionless.

i wanna see a homage to the animated movie where Prime is the last chance the autobots have so he goes in not before sayin "Megatron Must Be Stopped, No Matter The Cost"

then we see the decepticons are shootin prime while hes drivin and it has no effect on him...then he jumps transforms and shoots em down and has his final conflict with megatron...and right before they battle we get the classic conversation

Prime - "One Shall Stand..One Shall Fall"

followed by Megatrons "Why Throw Away Your Life So Wrecklessly"

Prime - "Thats A Question You Should Ask Yourself Megatron"

Megatron - "NOOO I'll Crush You With My Bare Hands"

muscaremy said:
i wanna see a homage to the animated movie where Prime is the last chance the autobots have so he goes in not before sayin "Megatron Must Be Stopped, No Matter The Cost"

then we see the decepticons are shootin prime while hes drivin and it has no effect on him...then he jumps transforms and shoots em down and has his final conflict with megatron...and right before they battle we get the classic conversation

Prime - "One Shall Stand..One Shall Fall"

followed by Megatrons "Why Throw Away Your Life So Wrecklessly"

Prime - "Thats A Question You Should Ask Yourself Megatron"

Megatron - "NOOO I'll Crush You With My Bare Hands"

**** yeah. with Bumblebee running in "NO YA DONT MEGATRON!" :up:

I'd like to see a scene where the autobots and decepticons are fighting, and Starscream (In jet mode) is blasting towards an autobot, transforms mid-air and tackles the autobot and they both smash off/onto/through a building of some kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"