Nasa loses original tapes of the moon landing

there was a DOC about the landing. if it was real or not. they had some good points. when they are jumping it really looks like a fast video.

I'm not surprised.

I lose things all the time.

If you understood how NASA works, you'd understand this is feasible. :)

Exactly.

I'm more organized than NASA.

And I haven't seen my own pants in weeks.

I kinda doubt we landed on the moon in the 60's...now today, yeah, we can if we want...we have the technology now. But in the 60's...eh.

there was a DOC about the landing. if it was real or not. they had some good points. when they are jumping it really looks like a fast video.

It really happened:

Series 1
[YT]-lh1xY4A6Xc&feature=channel_page[/YT]
[YT]Yy3WH2Ln_aY&feature=related[/YT]
Series 2
[YT]v2qEEoQCb2I&feature=channel_page[/YT]
[YT]ByiMQXVyY74&feature=related[/YT]
[YT]hyQV1s9uGqk&feature=related[/YT]

From Mythbusters:
[YT]pAqF3MOKDTg&feature=fvw[/YT]

I don't see how NASA could've taped it over the original landing. Don't they label their tapes? That just sound too ridiculous to be accepted as truth.

I don't see how NASA could've taped it over the original landing. Don't they label their tapes? That just sound too ridiculous to be accepted as truth.

They reuse tapes after a certain amount of time. Most companies do that

The erasing and re-using of old tapes is a fairly common practice nowadays. We do it very often here and have had similar mistakes. All it takes is for something to be mislabeled or put in the wrong spot. Not very hard to do at all.

It really happened:

Series 1
[YT]-lh1xY4A6Xc&feature=channel_page[/YT]
[YT]Yy3WH2Ln_aY&feature=related[/YT]
Series 2
[YT]v2qEEoQCb2I&feature=channel_page[/YT]
[YT]ByiMQXVyY74&feature=related[/YT]
[YT]hyQV1s9uGqk&feature=related[/YT]

From Mythbusters:
[YT]pAqF3MOKDTg&feature=fvw[/YT]

I have a video of Batman Begins and it seems real too! :cwink:

I think it would make more sense if you said it in Arabic.

Didn't know you spoke it. Ok. "سلطنة عمان دولة عربية اسلامية مستقلة ذات سيادة تامة عاصمتها مسقط.

المادة.

Didn't know you spoke it. Ok. "سلطنة عمان دولة عربية اسلامية مستقلة ذات سيادة تامة عاصمتها مسقط.

المادة.

Don't swear at me

المادة.
Nope, didn't work.

The one argument from conspirators that I love is "If we went to the moon, why haven't we gone back?" Why would we go back? There's nothing there and it costs millions to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"