The Dark Knight Natalie portman for Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

patrickbateman

Sidekick
Reaction score
NatalieSNL12.jpg

N_Portman-SNL030406ehd-DL.jpg

Come on she’s perfect for the Harley Quinn in Nolan’s universe. Great actress great dancer is good in comdey. I could seriously see her as a modern day goth version of harley I don’t think Nolan’s take on the chracters are going to be a frame by frame comicbooky take on the charaters so instead of the jester hat with bells I can see her with a spiked up hair. Like I said total goth female

ok wow could someone re-size those pics had no idea they were so big

Honestly...I could see it. Possibly. I think it's pretty obvious she could play Harleen very well, and if she applied what she did in Garden State to Harley (if Harley appears at all), she could play it convincingly. And she most certainly has the acting ability as long as her director isn't named George Lucas.

I just hope they pic a couple who has a great chemistry between them I don’t want to see joker treat Harley like another one of his crew.

NatalieSNL51.jpg

THIS IS How I want Harley to look like just add some spiked hair

I'd rather see Portman as Ivy (though I'm still hoping Kate Hudson gets Pamela if the character ever appears).

Yeah...patrickbateman, dude...stop the double posting or you're gonna find yourself on probation or missing a few hundred posts pretty quickly. If you want to spam, there's perfectly legal ways to do it.

CConn said:
Yeah...patrickbateman, dude...stop the double posting or you're gonna find yourself on probation or missing a few hundred posts pretty quickly. If you want to spam, there's perfectly legal ways to do it.

Dude who the hell is spamming and double posting ?

I probably wouldve said no way a few days ago, but seeing the Portman rap video changed my life.

Good idea, she can certainly play both sides of Harleen Quinzell. Works for me - I'll put her at number 2 behind Zooey Deschell.

That movie "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds,Anna Faris played a crazy character in it that would be perfect for Harley Quinn.

Ronny Shade said:
I probably wouldve said no way a few days ago, but seeing the Portman rap video changed my life.

Same here. :o

Rachel McAdams and Anna Feris would be great choices as well. :up:

She might work, not my top choice, but she might work.

My top five are:

1. Scarlett Johansson
globes4.jpg

2. Rachel McAdams
rachel%20mcadams.jpg

3. Elisha Cuthbert
elisha_cuthbert-mar2k_ba9e0.jpg

4. Zooey Deschanel.
zooey-sized.jpg

5. Isla Fisher
crasherprek.jpg

GoldGoblin said:
That movie "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds,Anna Faris played a crazy character in it that would be perfect for Harley Quinn.

Do you think she could play the serious side of Dr. Harleen Quinzel before she switched to Quinn?

I could actually see Ferris, along with McAdams. Those two are great candidates.

patrickbateman said:
Dude who the hell is spamming and double posting ?
No one now. :)

In other news...

What makes you think Johansson or McAdams would be a particularly good choice, Dean? I mean, I love them as an actresses, but neither seem all that...spastic to me. Or maybe I just haven't seen the right films...

And I do love Faris for Harley...not so much for Harleen...

nobody wants Murphy anymore? I thought she was the town fav

I never wanted Murphy.

Of course I'm awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"