Flarley (Floyd and Harley)... Yay or Nay?

Well, I'm for it and I know it would work. It would be a unique dynamic

And WB would be fools not to market the bad place out of another Will and Margot pairing :o

Fish Mooney would not be pleased :o

And when she's unhappy...Deadshot doesn't stand a chance :p

a big NAY!

this will be the first time we get to see Joker AND Harley together in live action so their relationship should be there already

i don't mind seeing some flirting between Floyd & Harley but that's as far as it should go

They're dynamic was great in the Assault on Arkham animate movie and in the New 52 comic. So while I don't think that it NEEDS to happen, it'd sure be fun to see. If I were Will Smith, I'd use every once of my not inconsiderable influence to try and make this happen. It's Margot Robbie for goodness sake.

**** yeah lol, who wouldn't want to have flirty/love scenes with her :p plus she's playing Harley...one of my all time favorite characters so thats just a bonus lol

a big NAY!

this will be the first time we get to see Joker AND Harley together in live action so their relationship should be there already

i don't mind seeing some flirting between Floyd & Harley but that's as far as it should go

Their relationship was there already in Assault on Arkham too when she got it on with Deadshot.

It's better handled in the New 52 Suicide Squad comics IMHO.

How'd they do it in that?
Totally different as AoA. It took its time.. but it's not a relationship it's more like a quasi lovers fighting (it's a good dinamic) But deep inside the book show us that both care for each other in bad situations... althought I have to say Harley is as umpredictable as Joker and that makes it spicy and nice. I really recomend you to see it since issue #13 on the current Suicide Squad then you'll find out the dinamic and understand what I'm trying to say (I know I'm not good explaining :funny:) and if you have time.. read all the 30 issues.. One of the best books on the New 52 IMO.

Last edited:
Yes. She's trying to move on from the abusive joker and is leaning towards deadshot, sort of a love triangle, but ultimately always chooses joker. I liked how it was handled in the animated movie. I'd bet money it's similar to that.

Not in any meaningful way. I wouldn't mind it if she used him to further her own agenda (revealing that the character is plenty intelligent and conniving in her own right), or as a means of riling up The Joker (as seen in Assault on Arkham).

But yeah. No thank you to them actually developing any sort of romantic feelings for one another.

Last edited:
Not in any meaningful way. I wouldn't mind it if she used him to further her own agenda (revealing that the character is plenty intelligent and conniving in her own right), or as a means of riling up The Joker (as seen in Assault on Arkham).

Those are actually my bets if they have some of "relationship"

Last edited:
No thanks. Never liked the combination and never thought it made much sense for either character. I don't think Deadshot should have a love interest, I like his character better without it.

But since it seems obvious they are going to include it in some form, I hope it doesn't go past flirtation and she ends up back with The Joker by the end of the movie leading into the Batman solo, where I hope both will appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"