NCAA 2007 for XBOX 360 INFO!!!(1st screenshots)

ProjectPat2280

SELLING...PERFECTION
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
29,788
Reaction score
4
Points
31
Gamestop.com has posted the seemingly first screenshots and info for NCAA Football 2007 for the Xbox 360. The game has still not been "officially" confirmed by EA, but with the release of the screen shots and info, it shouldnt be long.

Features:
* All-New Momentum System—Capitalize on your window of opportunity as big plays, defensive stops, trick plays, and special teams keep you in a constant struggle for momentum.

* Back to School—Excel in the classroom to improve your overall character, and then balance your time wisely between studies, practice, and social events as you live the life of a Student Athlete.

* All-New Spring Game—Determine your depth chart in Dynasty Mode and decide whether to red-shirt incoming blue chip freshmen by evaluating their performances in the annual spring game.

* New Spring Drills—Hone your skills with 11 new and challenging mini-games focusing on all aspects of the game, including Rush the Quarterback, Passing Distance, and more.

* New Ways to Play—Utilize new gameplay mechanics like Jump the Snap, Slide Protection, Smart Routes, Defensive Hot Routes, and Precision Passing to gain every advantage over your rivals.

* All-New ESPN Integration—Get the latest sports news with real-time updates from ESPN Radio, and track all your latest Dynasty information via ESPN the Magazine and ESPN.com.

200158l1.jpg

200158l3.jpg

200158l4.jpg

200158l5.jpg

Look for even more info at this years E3.

Link: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200158
 
yea it doesnt look too apealing. Im hoping those are like the very FIRST steps of the game.
 
This series gets better and better each year. It captures the feel of the college game. Can't wait for it.

I'm not worried about how these screenshots look. They have to be early models. The game has looked better than that for awhile now. I doubt they'd regress.
 
Mister J said:
This series gets better and better each year. It captures the feel of the college game. Can't wait for it.

I agree, i just hope the game looks better than these screencaps. If the best indication for future performance is past performance, then NCAA 2007 will be great.
 
Mister J said:
This series gets better and better each year. It captures the feel of the college game. Can't wait for it.

I'm not worried about how these screenshots look. They have to be early models. The game has looked better than that for awhile now. I doubt they'd regress.


NAH, I'D SAY THAT'S PRETTY MUCH EXACTLY HOW IT'LL LOOK......WHICH IS STILL QUITE A BIT BETTER THAN 'NCAA '06' FOR XBOX. THE THING IS, IT DOESN'T REALLY PAY THEM TO PUT MUCH DETAIL INTO THE CHARACTERS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO LOOK "GENERIC" ANYWAY; THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO LIKENESSES OF COLLEGE PLAYERS.....AT ALL. I JUST BOUGHT THE '360' VERSION OF 'COLLEGE HOOPS 2K6', AND IT LOOKS PATHETIC, COMPARED TO THE 'NBA 2K6' FOR THE '360' ; IT'S BASICALLY A POLISHED 'XBOX' VERSION. BASICALLY, 'NCAA 07' WILL BE 'MADDEN 06', WITH LESS DETAIL, AND BETTER GAMEPLAY. I'M JUST PISSED THEY DIDN'T MAKE ANY XBOX SPORTS GAMES BC WITH THE '360', BECAUSE I BOUGHT 'NCAA 06' ABOUT 2 MONTHS BEFORE I GOT RID OF MY XBOX, AND GOT MY '360'. :mad: :(
 
EA should put secret people in place of the college players.
 
WhatsHisFace said:
EA should put secret people in place of the college players.


YEAH........THEY COULD USE CHARACTERS FROM OLD SIT-COMS. YOUR STAR RUNNING BACK COULD LOOK LIKE 'CARLTON' FROM 'FRESH PRINCE'. :D
 
I dont think the player models themselves look too bad. I mean theres a good chance the game will be polished up a bit. I always thought NCAA was a great looking game on the current gen systems, so im not worried about how itll look on the 360, i am worried how it will play. I was not happy with Madden 360, hopefully NCAA will be ok.
 
THWIP* said:
YEAH........THEY COULD USE CHARACTERS FROM OLD SIT-COMS. YOUR STAR RUNNING BACK COULD LOOK LIKE 'CARLTON' FROM 'FRESH PRINCE'. :D


Or Peter from Family Guy. :D
 
ProjectPat2280 said:
Gamestop.com has posted the seemingly first screenshots and info for NCAA Football 2007 for the Xbox 360. The game has still not been "officially" confirmed by EA, but with the release of the screen shots and info, it shouldnt be long.

Features:
* All-New Momentum System—Capitalize on your window of opportunity as big plays, defensive stops, trick plays, and special teams keep you in a constant struggle for momentum.

* Back to School—Excel in the classroom to improve your overall character, and then balance your time wisely between studies, practice, and social events as you live the life of a Student Athlete.

* All-New Spring Game—Determine your depth chart in Dynasty Mode and decide whether to red-shirt incoming blue chip freshmen by evaluating their performances in the annual spring game.

* New Spring Drills—Hone your skills with 11 new and challenging mini-games focusing on all aspects of the game, including Rush the Quarterback, Passing Distance, and more.

* New Ways to Play—Utilize new gameplay mechanics like Jump the Snap, Slide Protection, Smart Routes, Defensive Hot Routes, and Precision Passing to gain every advantage over your rivals.

* All-New ESPN Integration—Get the latest sports news with real-time updates from ESPN Radio, and track all your latest Dynasty information via ESPN the Magazine and ESPN.com.

200158l1.jpg

200158l3.jpg

200158l4.jpg

200158l5.jpg

Look for even more info at this years E3.

Link: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200158


That mode is going to be hard at schools like Florida State and Miami. :joker:
 
Palpadious said:
That mode is going to be hard at schools like Florida State and Miami. :joker:
:mad: ...:p

I love their inclusions to make the games more holistic. The recruiting scenario is big with me. So is the home field advantage feature.
 
I love ASU football, not that it's a big deal, but i was really surprised those were the first screenshots released, usually its like a USC or Miami quaterback. anyways, i know its gonnna kick ass on xbox and ps2 because of its better gameplay, hopefully the gameplay will be exactly the same with those great graphics on the 360.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
200,432
Messages
21,724,268
Members
45,549
Latest member
misterkocher
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"