Tomb Raider 8(Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & PC) Officially Unveiled!!!

Clearly a rip-off of Prince of Persia: Two Thrones. Lara's "emo problems" split her into regular Lara and "Firefly" who is so emotionally charged, she ignites.

Emo 4 lyf.:heart: :heart: :heart:

The Prince has AIDS.

Anyway, this site opened up last night..

http://tombraiderfirefly.com/

It's got a lot of cryptic crap there. And it even says this in the lower right hand corner.

Transmission Received
Dispatch confirms Firefly is NOT Tomb Raider 8. Warns against speculation. Redirect intelligence to forthcoming mission.

But, it can't be anything other than TR8, so we know they're lying. :D

Well, Firefly is NOT Tomb Raider 8 according to the administrator at TRF. It's some online puzzle/investigation game that will probably lead to some TR8 info.

General discussion on Tomb Raider FIREFLY, a Lara Croft investigation.

And this was posted by a French member at TRF, it's supposedly some TR8 info.

Bonjour tout le monde, sa fais un petit bou de temps que je ne suis pas venu parler d´une news ici mais bon a propos, une émission qui porte souvent dans l´univers du jeux video et de plusieurs gadjet.Dire que j´avais de la difficulté a croire a ce sujet, mais ils ont parlé du TR qui s´en vient l´an prochain.

Définitivement, les gens ici me croiront pas et peut-etre meme qu´ils ce moqueront de moi en me traitant de boulet ou .....mais c´est une habitude ici a force de croire a toutes sortes d´histoires et de fausse news.Moi je vient ici pour informer si je veux dire quelque chose, sa va etre vrais a quoi sa sert de dire des conneries vous savez.

Donc ce que j´ai entendu et non vu parce qu´il y a pas eu de videos, est surment vrais.On parle ici d´un TR8,bien sur ont s´attendra a un nom et une couverture, mais l´an prochain.On disait que le jeu comprendra la meme formule que Anniversary donc un pays et des lieux, l´hymalaia, l´Angleterre, l´Atlantide, l´Afrique et l´Ocean Indien je ne suis pas sur si ce sera 4 ou 5 pays a visiter.Lara, visiblement on s´entendra a une tenu similair a legend mais non ce sera celle de anniversary mais le haut sera blanc je n´ai pas entendu parler de la tresse encore.Le jeu comence en foret ou dans les montagnes de Zamibie ou Namibie et c´est tout ce que je sais.A propos des mouvements, celui de courir sur les murs sera remplacer par une balancoire en grappin sur un poteaux honrisontale comme une corde qui pent.

P.S ne croiez pas que je suis un menteur les mensonges ce sont pour ceux qui non aucun sujet de conversations et donc rien a dire.

Translated

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've come to talk about any news, but I heard this on a program which reports often about video games and other gadgets. I had trouble believing it, but they were talking about the Tomb Raider in development for next year's release.

Certainly, people here might not believe me and might say I'm making it up, but most people here are cynical anyway. I'm just telling you what I heard.

Anyway, what I heard and unfortunately didn't see (because there were no videos), is certainly true. We're talking about a certain Tomb Raider 8, for which we're waiting to receive title and some box art, but probably by next year. The game will adopt the same formula as Anniversary, one country and regions of the Himalayas, England, Atlantis, Africa, and the Indian Ocean. I'm not sure if it will be 4 or 5 countries to visit. It was speculated that Lara would look as she did in Legend, but it appears she will be dressed as she was in Anniversary, with a white top instead. I haven't heard anything about her plaits (braid) yet. The game begins in the forest or the Zambian/Namibian mountains and that's all I know. Regarding her moves, the running along the walls manoever has been replaced with grapple hook throwing and swinging, from horizontal poles.

PS: Don't think I'm a liar. Lies are for those who can't have any sort of discussion, and therefore shouldn't speak at all.

I doubt this is true, but if it is, consider me a happy camper! :D It looks like we'll be seeing the return of Natla(!!! :D :D), Tihocan, Qualopec and Atlantis!! XD XD XD Avalon is probably one of the 'England' levels. I'm disappointed that they got rid of the wall-run, though. :( And why would they go back to the classic outfit, but with a white top? :confused: Anyway, I'm not gonna get my hopes up 'cause there's a chance that this info might not be true..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"